Yandere! Cupid x reader

An arrow to the heart?.. more like an arrow to the face. =)

*Yeah I know it's been awhile, sorry guys I haven't been able to think of any fan fiction ideas lately ugh.. Also, Cupid got a makeover! He will look like the pic above now! Not chibi but you get it. The song above I think is Cupid's theme.

Warning- blood, stalking, jealous angels, and a scared reader.

The sweet smell of frosting filled the entire kitchen, his humming and the flutter of his pixie-like wings went well with the smell.

The stove beeps signaling that the baked good was finished.

Cupid skips his way over to the stove, putting his oven mitts on his skeletal hands, he then pulls out a plain cake.

His sits it on the kitchen island kicking the stove door shut with his foot.

Your skin is warm like an oven.. your kiss is sugary sweet.. your fingers feel like cotton, when you put your arms around me...

He smears pink icing all over the cake, finally he adds the cute heart decorations.

He smiles down at his masterpiece.

(Pic above)

(Pic above)

He couldn't wait for you to get home, he was finally going to confess today! Hope filled his soul, you would get home from work in one hour.

He sat at the neatly decorated table, his hands in his lap, a giddy smile on his sweet face.

He waited..

......

And waited..

I feel like I'm just missing something whenever you leave.. we've got all the ingredients except you loving me...

.....

And waited..

His smile falls as the candles go out.. where were you? You usually get home around four..

He looks to the clock.

7:40pm..

Did something happen?..

Were you out with someone else?
His eye twitched.. as it glowed a dark red.. he was going to get you back.. no matter the cost.

----------- and respectfully.. I'm not a piece of cake.. for you to just discard.. while you walk away.. with the frosting of my heart..

He clutched the golden arrows in his right hand, he had found you..

You were sitting on a bench talking with that Gorgon..again..

What was so great about a snake infested scumbag?! Who just cared about woman's looks!?

He takes in a deep breath, his bow at the ready, he narrows his eyes, pulling the arrow back...

So I'm taking back.. what's mine you'll miss the slice of heaven that I gave to you last night..

He fires the arrow,

In the blink of an eye, Coby is on the ground bleeding to death, you're screaming over him trying to help.

Cupid giggles and flutters over to you, he wraps his arms and wings around you,

"You belong to me only."

Your vision goes black.

-----------

You smell just like vanilla.. you taste like buttercream.. you're filling up my senses with empty calories...

Your head hurt badly.. your vision was blurry.. you open your eyes and gasp.

You were tied to a chair, sitting at a table with candles all around the room, a single rose laid on the table.

Who was responsible for this!? Why am I here!?

Cupid walks out from behind you, he smiles seeing you awake, he sets a cake in front of you.

I feel like I'm just missing something when ever you leave.. we've got all the ingredients except you needing me....

"Wowie! You're awake! It's about time! I didn't want your cake to get cold! I made it myself you know!"

You shiver and look away from him.

His hand was under your chin, a fork to your mouth a piece of cake on it.

"Eat it! You'll love it! I promise."

So respectfully.... I'm not a piece of cake for you to just discard! While you walk away with the frosting of my heart!

So I'm taking back what's mine you'll miss the slice of heaven that I gave to you last night...

You slowly open your mouth, he puts the piece of cake on your tongue.

He pulls away and gives you a closed eyed smile. "Do you love it?"

You nod your head.

"Good! I ran out of ingredients.. so.. I had to improvise!"

You tilted your head slightly then you noticed something.. you spit on to the table there..

There was a green snake scale in the cake..

"Oh asgore! Cupid please tell me you didn't.."

He grins at you his eyes glowing in the darkness.

If I'm just a piece of cake I am just a piece of cake, then you're just a piece of meat to me!

"I did."

The slice of heaven that I gave..

The slice of heaven that I gave to you..

The slice of heaven that I gave to you last night ...

End.:3
Sorry if it's bad, I tried.