Fresh x reader

Back off.

*Thanks for requesting! It gives me inspiration!*

×takes place on surface×

You sat on your couch bobbing you head to the music from your headphones.

You didn't know why, but you loved the old 80's stuff, the music the clothes, everything.

And you didn't know your boyfriend would be the embodiment the years.

He dressed and even talked 80's, that's why you fell in love with him.

You two became close quite quickly, you remembered to thank Catty for setting you up on a blind date with him.

Speak of the skele, two gloved hands covered your eyes.

You smile and pull them off your face, then take your headphones off.

"What's up my hizzity hot chick!"
His smile was wider today, you knew he was up to something.

He warps in front of you, purple smoke rising from behind his glasses.

"Nothing much Sanzy, you finally woke up I see."

You scoot to the side allowing him to sit next to you, and sit next to you he does.

His right arm brings you closer to him, he rubs his cheekbone against your neck.

"Yup, I had this sicknasty dream last night, it was sooo un-rad."

You giggle, you loved it when he used his lingo, his voice matched perfectly with it.

"So what's the plan Freshy?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "Anythin' you want hot Pocket."

You look up at the ceiling in thought, "hmm.. how about we go to that new pastry shop down the street? I hear it's got some awesome cupcakes."

He knew you had a major sweet tooth so he nods. "Radical sugar pie! Let's go."

He stands lifting you with him, you two hold hands as you left your house.

-------

The walk was mostly silent, except Fresh playing music off his phone as you walked.

You didn't mind, but passerby monsters and humans looked at you weirdly.

You glared at them.

After a good fifteen minuets, you both made it to the bakery.

Fresh shuts his phone off tossing it into your purse, his arm around your waist as you both walked into the shop.
---------

The shop had a calming atmosphere, it wasn't busy today, which was good.

Only a few people and a couple monsters.

"Alright my tatter tot, I'll order our food, and you find us a rockin' seat mkay?"

You nod, and leave his side to find a table to sit at.

Soon enough you find a booth table, and sit down with your hands in your lap.

As you waited for Fresh, a male dog monster walked up to you.

You didn't like the look he had in his eyes.

"Uh.. can I help you?"

"Yeah actually, is this seat taken?"

You nod. "Actually my boyfriend is sitting there, he's getting our order as we speak."

The dog shakes his head. "Aw.. why did he leave a sweetie pie like you alone?"

He obviously ignored you.

You sigh and rest your head on the table.

He sets his hand/paw on your shoulder. "you wanna get out of here?"

You quickly sit up eyes widened.

"Uh.. "

Fresh came in just in time.

He sits the food platter on the table in front of you, his hands on his hips, you couldn't tell.. but you knew he was glaring at the dog.

"Ahem, broski.. I don't think you should talk to the chick like that, it's un-rad."

The male rolls his eyes. "Oh look a funking 80's night mare- wait did you just censor me!?"

Fresh chuckles. "Ay yo broski that colorful lingo ain't gonna fly here."

The dog scoffs. "whatever can't you see the girl wants to be with me?".

Fresh shakes his head. "Y/n, close your eyes."

You nod and cover your eyes with your hands.

All you hear next is fresh chuckling and the dog monster whimpering and running out the door.

Fresh sits across from you. "Alright open your eyes my sizzling chica."

You do as told and see him in front of you. "What happened?"

Fresh shrugs. "I took care of it."

You nod in understanding and eat your food.

Fresh does the same, one of his hands on yours across the table.

End. :3 I really liked writting this one, fresh is fun to write.