Bye!

2 years later.......

"Frost, get your ass down from there!!!" Lucy yelled as he flew up to the chandelier and sat down. Jack Frost laughed and before he knew it, he was kicked flat in the stomach. He fell from the chandelier but regained his balance midair. I smirked as he frowned at me.

Yes. 2 years.

Now, Jack Frost was part of the family and he was training to be the king someday while Lucy, the queen. Me? Just the same old me. My hair did grew longer but I always tied it up. After Dark died, I spent a whole week thrashing things up. That was until my mother came home and put my mind at ease.

"You little kid! Bully my sister?" I chuckled. He hugged and landed beside my sister who gave him a nasty punch on his shoulder, causing his shirt to freeze up slightly. Jack thawed the ice easily.

"Kids! You are no longer kids. Jack Frost and princess Lucy, back to the study," Kristopher bellowed as he stepped into the room. I sniggered because I knew I didn't have to study like them. Frost whined but Lucy just pulled him away. He grinned and placed a chaste kiss on her cheek. I watched as Lucy walked off with red cheeks.

"Lucia, how're you feeling?" he asked after chasing them back to the study. I shrugged and sat down on the table.

"Fine. Same old same old, I guess. Hey, Kris. I think I want to travel around the world," I said aloud while flying over to the window and opening it widely.

"Oh? Why is that, princess?"

"I want to see all sorts of people and environment. It's much better than being stuck here not able to do much. I wonder if mum would allow me to," I spoke my mind. Kris smiled.

"2 years ago, you and princess Lucy saved my life. I shall put in a few words for you. Good luck, princess Lucia." He left and I looked outside. The wind blowing against my face.

"Lucia......" I blinked and closed my eyes. I could always hear Dark calling out to me but he was never there. I gulped as someone barged into the room. My mother stood there in her glorious fur coat and shining armor.

"Mother?" I stood up and curtsied without a dress of course.

"I heard from Kristopher that you wish to go off for an adventure?" she said in her mighty voice.

"Ugh... He's quick. Yeah. I was going to ask for your permission," I stuttered slightly while rubbing my neck nervously. She smiled her warm smile, something she hardly did.

"Why? Of course, Lucia. But be sure to come back and visit your sister." My eyes twinkled.

"Seriously?! WOOHOO!" I jumped and skipped. I flew off to search for Lucy in the study. I opened both doors and Lucy looked up at me while Jack was hovering in the air, frowning at the paperwork.

"What's wrong, Lucia? You look happy," she said.

"I'm going out to see the world, Lucy!" I yelled and hugged her tightly. She was shocked.

"Really? That's great. Do come home sometimes," she said while hugging me back.

"Your sister gets to go travel while we are stuck here," Jack complained. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"That's because you guys are training to be the king and queen while I'm staying princess," I said and hopped into the air. "See you guys around! Bye!!!"

With that, the curtains to this story close.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A/N : Wasn't that sucky? XD But oh well, I needed to end this frigging story somehow. Wouldn't say it's the nicest ending ever but yeah ^^ Tale it or leave it xP ~ GOODBYE AND LOVE YOU LOTS WHO STAYED WITH ME TILL THE END :3