Snow ol' pal

"Is she now?" Dark asked. The both of us looked at him. "Is she really stronger than you or you just don't want Lucia to know you're stronger?" Dark went closer to Lucy until they were only inches away.

I shoved Dark away and glared at him. "I know Lucy is stronger than me but there's no reason for you to come so near her! You want Pitch dead?! Then bring him here so that Lucy can kill him already."

"Um... That's the problem, Lucia. We don't know where to find him even though he knows where to find us. You even encountered him just now and didn't even stand a chance to hit him."

"I'll take extra care to make mince pie outta him the next time, then. Say, Lucy, how'd you get here?"

"Oh!! Almost forgot!!" Lucy whistled and a huge hailstorm came crashing their way.

"Wintermares?!"

"Faster than us. That's how I caught up to you quickly, Lucia." A wintermare came into view. It's shining blue coat and body sparkled as though reflecting light.

"Snow ol' pal!! Wasn't long since we met just now, eh?" I patted him and hugged him.

"What in the blazing hell is that?!" Dark yelled while jumping up. He seemed excited for some reason, so did Frost but Frost ran towards Snow at once.

"Is this what I'm seeing truly what I AM seeing?!"

"Don't say complicated stuff like that, Frosty," I snapped. He patted Snow and to Lucy and my surprise, Snow didn't bother.

"Well, well, that's a surprise. Snow bites," Lucy said. Dark just floated nearby but didn't touch him.

"Why don't ya try?" I asked Dark.

"I can't. I'm dark and he's ice. I don't know what would happen if I touch him."

"Touch me first. If nothing happens, then you can touch him," Lucia said while showing him her hand. He stared at it for awhile before holding it. I looked at them, so did Jack Frost. Nothing happened, of course.

"So... I can touch him?"

"Guess so?" Dark approached him cautiously and held a hand out. Snow seemed to glare at him but only for a second. He even lowered his head down for Dark to pat him. Dark started grinning in delight as he stroked Snow.

When all was calm, Snow bit Dark's shirt and threw him up.

"Dark!!" Frost yelled. Lucy yelled. I yelled. Dark screamed but he didn't fall on hard ground instead he fell right onto Snow. His face became even paler than before.

The rest and I were relived.

"Thought for a moment I was dead," Dark said and laid down on top of Snow. He was clearly out of breath. "That felt worse than being hit by Pitch."

"That scared the living out of me but it seems Snow has accepted you as his friend. Why don't the both of you come back with us?" I decided.

"We can't.... Can we?" Frost said, uncertain.

"Sure you can!" Lucy exclaimed and grabbed Frost's hand.

"Let's giddy up then!!" I whistled.