What's dear to me.

I sighed and formed a snowball in my hand. I was sitting on my room's window and I just threw the snowball as far as I could.

"Lucia....," my sister's soft voice reached me. I felt her hands on my shoulder and I turned to look at her. "Are you worried about Dark?"

"Not particularly," I lied. I was very worried about him to be honest. I can't say I've known him for long but a part of me just worries for him out of my own will. Lucy sat down beside me. "Where's Frost?"

"He's.... training." I stared at my sister. Jack Frost is training?

"Where?"

"In the room father made for us to train. I showed him the way earlier."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?! I'm going to go spar with him," I exclaimed and made my way to the training room.

"Lucia... He asked me to leave him alone for now...."

"Doesn't matter!" I replied and quickened my flying speed. I blasted the door open with cold air and in return, an ice hail seemed to have appeared from the inside. "JACK?!!" I shouted. A certain white hair looked at me with a surprised face.

"W-what are you doing here?" The hail died down but it started snowing instead. I grinned as I approached him.

"To spar with you of course. You should have fought with Pitch before so I'm sure you know how he fights and all. I want to be able to fend against him when the time comes."

"I don't plan on dragging you or Lucy into this anymore. It's getting far too dangerous, Lucia. I'm afraid you both would get hurt." I grunted and punched him hard. He was off guard and received the full blow, causing him to stagger but he regained his balance quickly.

"What was that for?!"

"You guys were the one who asked for my sister's help and now you say you don't want to involve us?!!! Idiot! We are already involved too much to turn a blind eye towards it! And if you don't want to fight with me, fine!! I will fight with you then!!" I yelled and propelled myself forward, getting into a punching stance.

He held back my punch easily but I took the chance to kick him while his hip was left wide open. He was pushed back but not enough.... It wasn't enough. My strength wasn't enough. I needed more. Enough to save Dark. Just that much was fine with me.

"I'm not going to fight you, Lucia. Please don't do this. Don't make it harder than it already is," he sighed. I tightened my fists until my knuckles turned slightly white.

"I'm not as strong as you. Neither am I as strong as Dark. Even Lucy who hardly trains is stronger than me! This is humiliating. I want more power! More strength!! I want to be able to protect what's dear to me!! Can't you understand how I feel?"

Jack looked at me with watery eyes. Does he want to cry? He rubbed the sudden tears off with his sleeve and was shocked to see the tears too.

"Dark...," he whispered.