No way in hell.

"You're both named Jack?!"

"Yeah. Surprise? I don't like the name Jack though. Sounds so dull," Dark said. I was still midair when I felt a sudden constriction.

"Well, well. What's this? A pretty girl." I felt pain. I looked at my waist where a black snake curled around it. Then, I felt a hand on my chin. The nails were long.

"And what might you two need her for?"

"Pitch! Get your filthy hands off her!" Frost shouted.

"Me, filthy? And what would you say to Dark over there? He's the same as I am."

"I'm not even half as ugly as you," Dark said while looking at his nails.

"Hoho. Wise mouth." He looked at me in the eye and I felt an urge to punch straight through his face.

"Leave us alone, Pitch! And let her go!" Frost shouted while going air-borne as well. I cursed and tried to break free of the snake curling itself tightly against me.

"Yeah, Frost's right. Leave. Now! We don't have time to spare with you." Dark lifted his staff and Pitch chuckled evilly.

"Alright. I'll be back, though." Then, he just disappeared with the snake. I felt air gushing in and tired as well. I lost my balance and dropped.

"Hey!" Frost and Dark both held onto me as I fell. The last thing I remembered before I fainted was the sweet smiling face of Lucy's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, I felt hot and pain.

"You're awake? Feeling better?" I looked at Frost who wasn't that far away. I shook my head and looked around.

"Don't worry. We won't do anything bad to you. We just need your help." Dark came into the cave we were in and sat down as well.

"Frosty, you have to check if this is really her or not before telling her stuff."

"Uh.. Ok. Are you Lucy Coltz?"

"Hmm? No. I'm Lucia," I replied honestly.

"Shit!" Dark cursed and stood up.

"What do you want with my sister? There is no way in hell I would allow you to touch her!" I stood up a little too abruptly. I felt blood rushing up and that gave me a pain in the head.

"Careful, Lucia. Anyways, we have to bring you back now that we know you're not the one we're looking or."

"Look here, midgets, I won't let you touch my sister. I'll kill ya both here and now!" I snarled.