The Curse

I pushed my way through Dark and started making hailstorms with only one thought in my mind.

"I will never let you have my sister for whatever purpose it is."

"Calm down, Lucia! We aren't going to harm your sister," Frost shouted as he came out from within the cave and stopped the ice from injuring him. He made them freeze on the spot.

"No point telling her now. We have to stop her or else we will be dead meat before we even get her sister," Dark stated and sent dark spikes flying towards me. It took me some energy to deflect it since he was clearly stronger than I am.

"Lucia....." A voice called out to me. I froze. That voice was Lucy's.

"Lucy?" Just then, a silhouette from behind me appeared. It was indeed Lucy. "Wh-What are you doing here?!" Lucy ran towards me and embraced me.

"I heard your cry so I came. Are you injured? Did they do something to you?"

"No. But you have to run, Lucy. They're after you."

"That saves us trouble finding for you, princess," Dark said while grinning. Frost picked up his staff and I pushed Lucy behind me.

"Not while I'm still standing," I snarled.

"Wait, Lucia. Why don't we hear them out first?" Lucy asked. My sister... Why is she ever so innocent?!

"But.... They might hurt you!!!" Lucy held my hand and smiled.

"Let's just listen first, sister. What we need to do to them is another issue. Now, tell me what is it you want from me?" Frost and Dark seemed to be gaping at Lucy. I got irritated and sent ice flying to their direction. Dark came back to his senses first and deflected them while protecting Frost.

"Thanks, Dark."

"No problem. So, uh.... You're a weird one, princess."

"Just say what you have to!" I snapped and was about to throw snowballs at them when Lucy held my hand.

"Lucia," was all she said. I calmed down and waited for them to speak.

"Ok. First of all, I'm Frost and he's Dark. We need your power, not your sister's, to break a curse. This curse is the sole reason Dark is living now. He was created by Pitch, you see and holds a similar face as me."

"What is it that I have to do?"

"Help us defeat Pitch, Princess Lucy. And to unbind the curse which holds me together. I'm actually just an empty shell, forced to kill. These thoughts of mine are all Frost's here."

"But my sister is stronger than me."