Chapter 6: Secrets

Austin’s POV

Last night was weird I don’t really remember a lot, the only thing I do remember was kissing a girl and it wasn’t Alexis. When I woke up I forgot I was sleeping at Tiff’s house. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw the girl I kissed. She was still sleeping and I didn’t want her to see me so I quietly went down stairs. If Tiffany found out we kissed she would freak out. As I tried to make my escape I saw Brooke and Adrian leaving a room. 

“Romeo I didn’t know you were still here”

“Yeah well I see you guys had a good night”

“Shut up nothing happened”

“Whatever you say”

“Does Tiff know your here”

“Um I don’t know, I was just leaving anyways”

“Why?”

“Because I have things to do”

“Like what follow around Barbie”

“No and if you must know we broke up last night”

“What did you do wear the wrong shade of pink”

“What’s wrong with you, I’m leaving”

“Austin wait” 

“No, Brooke just leave me alone, Adrian I will see you at home. Maybe the wicked witch will take you”

She followed me out and stopped at the door. Gosh she gets on my nerves I don’t know how my cousin put up with her last night. Now big mouth Brooke is going to tell Tiffany that I spent the night and when she wakes up to no one next to her she’s going to find out. Why did I have to drink so much, and Tiffany isn’t the type to drink either; I wonder why she was so out of it.I’m going to try to come by to see her later. I got in my black BMW and drove away.

Tiffany’s POV

I have such a headache and I feel so sick, I shouldn’t have drank so much even if I was feeling a little down. Honestly I don’t drink at all but my friends do so its like I have to just so they don’t say anything to me. I don’t remember much of last night. I turned to face the guy who kissed me last night, but he wasn’t there. Was it a dream? If so that dream felt pretty real to me. I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror all of my make up had run down my face and one of my faux eye lashes was on my forehead. I got in the shower to refresh my self. When I got out I totally forgot I wasn’t in my room so I went to the closet. Austin always leaves clothes here just in case he stays over.  I thought I might just put that on for the mean time. I opened the closet door and looked on the shelf but the clothes weren’t there. That’s weird I thought Austin left the party last night. Since the clothes weren’t there I ran to my room. I put on my ripped jeans and a white t-shirt, put in my gold hoops and chain. I unplugged my Iphone and walked back to the guest room. I thought I might call Austin. I started to fold the bed shirts when I heard a sound. [ring- ring] When I picked up the phone it said Tiffany on the caller ID. Why was Austin’s phone on the bed? Why were his clothes missing? 

“BROOKE!!!!”

“Tiffany are you okay”

“Was Austin here last night?”

“Yeah he left like an hour ago, why?”

“O-oh no reason, Im going to head out”

“Wait!”

“What?”

“Did you here what happened to John?”

“He’s in the hospital”

“Your kidding me right, this is a joke, first Austin’s cell phone now this”

“Tiffany what are you talking about, John is really at the hospital, he got hit by a car”

“Yeah right Brooke and I’m a famous singer, I will see you later” 

“Tiffany I’m not joking”

“Yeah okay I got to go”

I got into my Range Rover and drove to Austin’s house, he lives 2 blocks away from me. When I arrived at his house I parked next to his car. His house isn’t as big as my house but it’s still pretty big. I knocked on the door and waited. 

“Tiffany, what are you doing here?”

The minute he opened the door I started to hit him until he pulled me inside.

“Tiffany calm down I can explain”

“Why was your phone in the guest bed? & why were your clothes not in the closet?”

“Tiffany last night I wasn’t feeling good so I went to the guest room and took a nap then you came in but I didn’t know it was you till this morning. I promise thats what happened”

“Then why did you kiss me?”

“I didn’t kiss you, you kissed me first”

“I’m sorry Tiff I shouldn’t have left this morning without telling you, I just knew you’d freak out”

“I cheated on John, OMG Brooke wasn’t lying”

“Tiff who’s John?”

“My boyfriend”

“You didn’t tell me you had a boyfriend”

“Well, I’m not going to, after I tell him”

“Don’t tell him then”

“What you mean”

“I’m mean we both know that we were too drunk and it was an accident, so lets just pretend like it didn’t happen”

“Austin what if he finds out?”

“Don’t worry he won’t”

He hugged me and kissed my forehead, “Tiffy it was just a little kiss it didn’t mean anything”

“Yeah I guess. Austin can I borrow some clothes?”