Chapter 12: I love yous, & possible a break up?!? ❤️

I'm really glad I chose John. I think I knew all along that he was the one. He was the only one that really made me feel the way I do. Like I'm walking on clouds and nothing can shake me. He always made me feel like I was the only one who mattered and that I was his. I just was paranoid of him leaving me that I didn't believe it was really true.

Tiffany's POV

I'm so glad I'm with John now, everything feels right again. I know I should have told you that John is my first boyfriend. I don't know I just didn't want you to think I was one of those girls. It's just I was waiting for the right guy. I really don't know what that whole thing with Austin was. I guess I was just confused and with John in the hospital I just kinda lost it. But, I know what I want now and maybe I knew already. John makes me so happy and whenever I'm with him I can be myself and I don't to me the daughter of a billionaire. I don't have to pretend to be someone else. I can just be me, and he loves me for me. He's just great, you know not like other guys. He's respectful and caring, he knows when I'm sad and when somethings wrong with me. He always makes me feel better when I'm sad and he makes me laugh all the time. I can seriously say I'm in love with him, and no matter what no one could replace him. He's my little monkey, and even though he doesn't meet my parents standards I still like him and there is no one in this world that could ever change my mind. I remember this one time when I was visiting my family for Christmas I was video chatting him and I started crying because I hadn't seen him, and he told me not to cry because he was there. There was also this other time at school, It was the big day and I was cheerleading that night and he missed Owen's birthday just to see me. My heart will stop without him, one time I asked him what I would do without him, he said I'd probably die and I think he's right, I probably would die. He also tells me personal things that no one else knows but me. Like about his parents and how he had a brother before Owen named Bryan who was 13. He ran away. John also told me about his parents, his dad was a mechanic and his mom was a housemaid. I feel bad for John, he went through a lot in his life. And, I lived this privileged life everyone dreams about. But, it's not as good as people think it is. I never get to see my family and I never achieved something on my own. My parents were always there with their check books to finish them for me.

Tiffany's POV

I woke up early that morning happier then ever! I fixed my bed and went straight to the bathroom to wash up. After my shower I brushed my teeth, straightened my hair, and applied my makeup. I put on a t-shirt and some sweatpants, trying to look a little decent before see John. I couldn't wait to see him so I ran quietly to his room and jumped on his bed. I laid on top of him for a while playing with his hair to till he finally got the strength to get up.

"Good morning ", John said in his deep morning voice that couldn't be heard because half his face was in his pillow.

"Good morning sleepy head!, I said kissing his cheek making him turn over to see me.

He was lying on his back now starring at me. His long brown hair was messier then ever and going in about 100 different directions. He was only wearing his Brooks Brothers boxers I had bought him and he still managed to look hot under the crisp white covers. His blue eyes were fixed on me now and I couldn't help but stare back. He moved a piece of my hair out of my face and placed hit behind my ear before grabbing my face and kissing me on my lips. I pushed away from his sweet embrace and asked.

"What was that for mis-", I didn't get to finish my sentence till he grabbed my waist and pulled me under him. He was on top of me now and he was holding my arms back. I tried to get out of his grip but he was way to strong. And then he leaned down and kissed me again. This time I didn't fit it and we stayed like that, that for me felt like forever. He pulled away got up and went to the bathroom, his boxers coming down his hips making him look hotter then ever. I laid in the pool of white sheets around me wondering what just happened.