Chapter 2: The Memorial

Tiffany's POV

I woke up to the sound of my house phone ringing. It was Luna my house keeper she was reminding me that Stephanie's parents memorial was today at 12:00. I thanked her and hung up and ran to Stephanie's room noticing what the time was. We were going to be late.

" Stephanie WAKE UP WAKE UP!! We are going to be late!!"

" Late for what?", she said as she rubbed her eyes and got up.

" The memorial is today at 12:00 and it's 11:00 right now!"

She jumped out of her bed and ran to the bathroom. I went and took a shower.

When I got out I went to my closet and picked out something to wear. I decided to wear my black Chanel dress and my red Prada heels. Which looked absolutely amazing on me! I brought out my jewelry book and picked out a diamond necklace with matching earrings and bracelet.

I curled my short hair and then did my makeup. I thought a smokey eye look was appropriate for the occasion.

Once I was ready I went to see how Steph was doing.

"You look beautiful I told her!

She was wearing a black Armani dress that complimented her long legs and beige snake skin Dolce and Cabana heels. Her hair was in tight waves and her makeup looked amazing.

"Thank you, you too!! She said as she swirled around the room.

We walked out outside and jumped into my white Range Rover Sport Addition it was a birthday present from daddy since he wasn't able to make it to my party. We still had enough time so we went to Starbucks and bought Frappicinnos.

⛪️⛪️⛪️⛪️⛪️⛪️⛪️⛪️⛪️⛪️

When we arrived to the place there wasn't any parking I finally found one next to a beat up Toyota. She had to walk a block just to get to the memorial. Steph started to cry but I told her not to because then she would ruin her makeup. She laughed and we walked in.

We were greeted by a Pilot who showed us to our seats. Every where we looked we saw people crying it was the saddest thing I ever saw.

Once it was over we went outside to get good and drinks.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Steph and I order our meal and drinks and sat near the pool. This place was very nice!

It was so hot and I could feel sweat coming down my face. I told Stephanie I would be right back because I was in serious need of a bathroom. She said okay and I left.

Stephanie's POV

I finished my meal and gave it to a waiter that was heading my way. I say there all alone waiting for Tiffany. I wanted to cry but I didn't want to mess up my makeup so I swallowed my tears and started to look around for Tiff. That's when I saw the most beautiful guy in the world he was seat on the other side of the pool. His brown hair was flipped to one side and his hazel eyes glisten in the sun. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. I starred at him for quick a while when I notice him getting up. He was tall and he was wearing a light blue shirt and kakey pants with brown Sperry's. He was walking towards me.

"Hey", he said as he took a seat next to me.

I thought I was going to die.

"Hi", I said as a turn toward is face. He was even cuter up close.

"I couldn't help notice you seating all myself over here."

His voice was sweet and caring.

"I-I'm waiting for a friend she just went to the lady's room."