Chapter 41 P3/3

"You better wear a turtle neck or something to school, and make sure your parents don't see it. I don't want them not liking me." I say turning a little red trying to avoid what he had just said to me.

"Don't worry Sophie my parents wouldn't care and I don't own a turtle neck." He responds laughing.

~⌚️~

We finish eating our pizza, and Cameron reaches over me to grab the remote control to the T.V.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" He asks while turning the T.V on.

"Sure." I say politely.

He then gets up, takes his and my empty plates and walks over to where the pizza box is. He puts them down then walks over to a closet and pulls out a blanket.

While he is walking towards the couch he passes the light switch and shuts the lights off.

When he does this my heart literally drops. I get all in my head and start freaking out a little. I can't believe this is happening. I'm getting extremely nervous now, and my heart is beating a little faster.

He comes over to the couch and sits next to me. The only light is the light coming from the T.V.

Just looking at Cameron with the light from the T.V hitting him makes me so happy. After he sits next to me my nerves seem to calm down.

He sits close to me and I cuddle up next to him. He browses through movies while I just look at him.

He is literally breathtaking. I could look at him for hours on hours.

He finally picks a movie and catches me staring. I quickly move my eyes and look towards the screen.

I pull the blanket off for a second and take off my jacket I have been wearing. Cameron watches closely, and then I go back to where I was.

~⌚️~

We find ourselves eventually laying down on the couch. We r spooning and I am the little spoon in front and he's the big spoon with his arm over my body. He is more interested in the movie than I am because all I'm thinking about is him. He moves his hand onto my exposed stomach and all I feel is his warm hand.

He continuously makes comments about the movie and I'm kind of lost because I haven't been paying that much attention to it. I just think it's so cute how invested he is to all these characters in this movie.

I can feel him start moving his hand on my stomach and like rub his finger tips all over it. It feels good, kind of tickled sometimes and I think he realized that because I would suck my belly in. He also keeps playing with the belt loops on my jeans.