Chapter 36

Cam and I look at each other and look back at Mrs.Redman.

She opens her mouth and says "Having another adventure in the bathroom I see."

"It's not what it looks like." I say turning towards Cameron gesturing to back me up.

Cameron walks closer, puts his arm around me, and says "We were just having a little fun."

I start to understand what Cameron is doing which makes me really mad.

"Mr.Watters...Ms.Mathews go to Mr.Adams office!" She yells.

"Bummer." Cameron says under his breath sarcastically.

I roll my eyes and start walking. Cameron starts to catch up with me.

I take my arm and hit him in his side.

He turns my way and says "What was that for?" While laughing slightly.

"I know what you are doing." I answer.

"Oh and what am I doing?" He asks.

"You want both of us to get detention so I will be forced to be locked in the library with you for an hour or two." I say as we finally get to the office.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He responds as he opens the door.

We walk in and sit down.

"Were there more problems with the imaginary baby?" Mr.Adams asks as Mrs.Redman walks in the side door joining us.

We both sit down then Mrs.Redman opens her trap of a mouth and says "No this time they we just having a little fun. Right Mr.Watters? That's what you told me right?"

~Cameron's POV~

All I'm thinking is that I really need to talk to Sophie and if getting Mr.Adams to give us both detention so be it.

I look at Mrs.Redman and say "You know us teenagers."

I look over towards Sophie to hear her say "Oh my gosh." As she is covering her face trying to hold back her laughter.

I can tell she doesn't really care about the whole detention thing. She just really wants to leave.

"Okay so we'll just see you guys at the library after school." I say while trying to start to get up.

"Hold on Cameron. This is the second time you've guys have done this. Clearly my point did not get across to you the first time." Mr.Adams explains.

"Huh." I say quietly a little confused.

"You both are going to come here at 3:00 today and stay in a classroom with a teacher to watch you." Mr.Adams tells us.

I start thinking now how am I going to talk to Sophie when some stupid teacher is there just watching us for an hour.

Mrs.Redman look at Mr.Adams and says "I was planning on staying late today to grade papers. I have no problem having a little company."

"Thank you. How nice of you." He says to her.

"It's no problem really." She says turning her head looking at us.

~Sophia's POV~

So we finally get out of the office. I make it to homeroom right when the bell decides it wants to ring.

~⌚️~

The next few periods go by really slow. I just stare at the clock tick and tick and tick. Every second that passes is just one more second closer my date with Cam and Mrs.Redman. I'm completely dreading it, but since Mrs.Redman is going to be there Cam will probably not do anything. I hope anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note~ I'm sorry I'm such a horrible author. I'll try to make it up to you by giving you some more chapters this week. It's just my idea flow had been dry. I would rather wait for ideas than put out bad writing. Also it was my birthday weekend so I really just didn't have time. So sorry for the REALLY short chapter, but I hope you guys don't give up on me and my book!! I hope you stick with me!!