Chapter 1, Part 5!

Welp. Hey guys. c:

I'm going to be writing a really long chapter, considering I'm writing to where our RP is currently at a stand still. Sense, we have 4 people RPing, and we can't RP unless all 4 of us are present. And sense I'm writing in the Kenlos part of this story here too. 

SO I really hope you like it. this is one of the first times I'm writing Kenlos, so yeah. I think. But gah, they are so cute together. :')

Anywho, the picture to the right will be of all the BTR boys. C:

Song will be~~ I love you by Avril Lavigne. c:

Enjoy~

_______________________________________________________

~James' PoV.

"James, can you pose like this for me, please?" the photographer asked, standing like he wanted me too. 

I did what he did, and his face brightend. "Hold that stance!" Click. 

I blinked a couple times after he shot the photo. I've been here for almost two hours and that flash from the camera was starting to bug the hell out of my eyes. "James, come here for a sec." 

I did what I was told, and walked over to the photographer. He picked something up out of his bag, and put some of the stuff  in his hands. "Are you going to mess with my hair?"

He smiled shyly up at me, considering he was a bit shorter. "Yeah. Is that alright?"

I shrugged, and his smile grew wider. He rubbed his hands together, mixing the gel, or moouse or whatever he was gonna put in my hair. I was so lost in thought, that I jumped slightly when I felt him run his hands through my hair. What was he trying to make it look like? If he wanted my bangs back, I could have done that myself. "What are you trying to make it look like?" 

He blushed a bit, as he pulled his hands back down to his sides. He stared up at me, checking. "It looks good! Now, get back over there." 

I rolled my eyes a bit, and made my way back over to the white screen. Click. I raised an eyebrow, and turned to him. I caught him with his cell phone out, taking a picture of me. He fumbled with it, trying to set it down as soon as I noticed he had it. His face turned an even brighter shade of pink. 

I stood in the middle of the screen, shoved my thumbs in my pockets, and put my hands on the front of my jeans, and moved my legs a little bit apart. I grinned a bit, as the photographers face now turned a redish color. I looked up at him, giving him a sexy smile. 

"J-james, good i-idea for the n-next shot..." he said, grabbing his camera. Click.

I blinked again, as I stood normally, with my hands out of my pockets. Happenening to glance over at the elevator doors, I saw a girl standing there. I shook my head, hoping my vision would clear, and looked at the girl again. 

It was Fawne. And she was dressed up in a Bandanna Man costume. 

I felt my face heat up a bit, as she shot me a smile. I smiled back, motioning for her to come over here. "Hi, James~" 

"Hey. Whatcha doin' here?" I asked. 

"Carlos and Kendall drove me here, cause I wanted to show you the costume I made," she started, as she twirled around in it. Yep. Looks exactly like mine, only in a girl version. "and I wanted to see you." 

I watched as a rosey blush formed on her cheeks, and I smiled wider. She came here to see me. 

"Are you almost done here?" She asked, glancing at the photographer, who was now starting to look impatient.