Chapter Five {{ Friday }} -- FINAL CHAPTER

[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT] 

Hai guise! 

I'm keeping this short and sweet. Wolfie and I have written the final chapter to this story. But, this is the best chapter out of them all. We agreed on that. It is a mixture of both of us, writing, you'll see the POV's have our names along with the person's point of view. 

Picture is gonna be of all the BTR boys. Song will be Watching Airplanes  by Gary Allen.

Enjoy!

____________________________________________

((Fawne's POV~Written by Wolfie))

I woke up, James on top of me still. He remained asleep, his face buried in my neck. I smiled and blushed, remembering the events from last night. I ran my fingers through James' perfect, soft hair, before going down to his bare back and drawing circles on it.

That must of woken him up, for I heard him chuckling not long after and almost in an instant, he pulled his head out from the crook of my neck and pressed his lips gently into mine.

I kissed him back, but in what seemed like barely a second he soon pulled away slowly. I looked up at him, blushing again. "Good morning to you, too", I laughed slightly. 

He laughed back. "Thanks", he said. 

"Your hair's really messed up", I said, running my fingers through it again.

"Wonder why", James laughed.

"I think you know why", I grinned.

"How can I forget the pain of you tugging on my hair, screwing it all up?", he laughed again.

"That's not what you were saying last night", I shot back at him.

"Shut up", he laughed.

"You know you wanted me tugging on your hair. You wanted me other places as well-"

"Fawne, shut up!", James laughed, his face stained red, picking up a pillow and covering my face with it, preventing me from finishing my sentece.

I squirmed a bit under the pillow, and after a few seconds James finally tossed it back, allowing me to breathe once again. I gasped for the newly exposed air, and James smirked.

"Gasping again?", he teased.

"Only because you make me", I said back to him, grinning as well as blushing.

"I'm getting up now", James said quickly, his face a tomato as he helped himself off of me and stood up by the bed.

"Damn. Look at you. And your big friend, too.", I teased, winking in his direction.

"Speaking of my 'big friend' ", James said, picking his clothes up from off the floor, "You never told me what you thought of him.", James spoke as he slipped his boxers on.

"I'm so not answering that", I laughed, turning over so James couldn't see my face.

"Well I guess you don't know him too well. You'd have to spend more time with him to be able to form a good opinion. Maybe even talk to him face to face, if you know what I mean."

"Not sure if you'd want to do that, James", I said, lifting my head up from out of the bed so that he could understand me. "He seems pretty interesting. Our converstions might last for hours."

James laughed. "Oh trust me, we wouldn't mind that at all.", he winked, leaving his shirt and pants on the floor as he walked towards the door clothed only in his boxers. "I'll be in the shower.", he said, opening the door. "Join if you want" was the last thing he said before stepping out and walking towards the bathroom.