Chapter 1, Part 3!

Hiyaaaaa~

OOH I HAVE SOME NEWS.

WOLFIE GOT A WATTPAD YEAAAA. GO FAN HER NOW. She's: @BTRFanWolf :3

GO GO NOW..

NOOOOWWWW.  DO IT...

heh.

Pic to the right will be of Jamesss<3

Song...Give You're Heart A Break by Demi Lavato~

Enjoy!!!

__________________________________

James' PoV!

"Well," Kendall said, "Welcome to the PalmWoods!"

I laughed a little at Kendall's lame introduction. He could have said something different, like he usually does. "Weelp, Would you like a tour?"

She smiled, and nodded. "Yeah, I'd like that.."

I carefully grabbed her hand, and started walking towards the elevators. "Oh, there's the pool." I said, happening to look that way.

"It's beautiful..." she said, staring as we finally reached the elevators.

I pressed the up button and waited. "Are you excited to see the apartment?"

She nodded again, smiling even more. She looked like she was trying to hold back the fan-girl giggles. "Very."

The elevator made a bing! noise, and the doors slide open. We stepped inside, and I pressed the button that was labled 2, and waited patiently. The rest of the elevator ride, was silent. Niether of us said a word, and it felt ... different. I would've expected a fan to be freaking out, and all over me. But Fawne... she's different. 

And I kinda like it.

The elevator made the  bing! noise again, and we walked out. It didn't take us long to walk to the appartment, sense it's just around the corner once you get off the elevator. I took my keys out of my pocket, unlocking the door. I opened it, and offered her in.

Fawne's jaw dropped as she gawked over the apartment. "Ooh wow. The swirly slide!" she yelped, looking up at me, her eyes sparkling a bit.