Chapter 4, Part 2!! <3

GAH

I'm nervous to write this. xD

Because I'm writing it for Wolfie, and I want it to be perfect for her. gah. jfsdklfjsdaklfjdfaj

The only time I'm nervous to write a scene like this is when I'm writing it for someone, because you don't know what they're gonna think of it. 

*sigh*

Wolfie, I hope you like it. 

Picture of course, will be James. 

Song will be I wanna by all-american rejects .because that song ties in perfectly and yeah. bahaha. 

Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________

James' PoV~

"Prove it," Fawne challenged, a smile playing across her lips. 

That smile was quickly replaced by my lips, as I kissed her gently. I didn't actually think she was up for this challenge until I felt her trying to deepen the kiss. I smiled, pressing her up against the wall of the shower, starting to kiss her passionatly. 

She wanted this bad. I dont' know what was telling me she did, but she did. She wanted this badly. I pressed my body up against hers, as she pulled away, gasping slightly. 

"Tease," She breathed. 

I grinned. "Only for you."

With that said, her eyes darkened a little. I watched as the lust and need began to fill them. "James," she said in a serious tone. "I'm not joking. Prove it." 

Fawne's slid down to my chest, and forcfully pushed me against the glass sliding door along with her. My eyes widened at the sudden shattering noise I heard, and then the thud of us landing on the ground moments later. 

Kendall's PoV~

Sitting down on the couch didn't last very long. Seconds after Carlos and I sat down, we heard glass shattering. The only place that had glass would be the kitchen or the bathrooms. But, no one was in the kitchen, so it must have been the bathrooms. 

I quickly rushed to the door, and gently knocked. "James? Are you okay?!"

"We heard glass breaking!!" Carlos added, his voice echoing the room. 

 We stared at the door, desperatly waiting for an reply from within. Finally, groaning was being heard, and something started to speak. 

"W-we're fine, g-guys." James groaned, in hurtful way. 

I shook my head. "Wait, what do you mean by, we?" 

"Fawne is in here with me, okay?" 

"U-uh, alright. You sure you're okay though?" 

"Yeah, we're good. Thanks." 

I looked over at Carlos, and he was just as shocked as I was. We moved away from the door a little, or atleast enough to where they couldn't hear our conversation. 

"Isn't it a little weird that Fawne is showering with James?" Carlos asked me, his eyes widening at what he just asked. 

"It's a little weird, but," I said, sighing a little. "Let them do what they want too. As long as they let us do what we want too." 

A smile formed on Carlos' lips at my words. His arms immediatly wrapped themselves around my neck, and pulled me in for a sweet, innocent, little kiss.