Chapter 1 Part 2!

Heyyo!

Here's part 2 for ya. My buddy Wolfie wrote this! <3

Pic will be James<33

I don't feel like posting a song... sense I can't think of one XD

Enjoy!!!

_____________________________

---Fawne's POV---

I was asleep when my phone went off with a buzz. I assumed it was a text from one of my friends, but at night? I groaned, turning around in my bed to face the end table that held my phone. I sat up a bit and rubbed my eyes as I picked it up to see what it was. It was a tweet from someone I follow. I knew it had to be one of the boys, because only their tweets were set to send to my phone.

"Ugh Big Time Rush...why do you have to tweet when I'm sleeping...", I mumbled, looking at who sent the tweet. James. I sleepily read the tweet and then plopped back into my bed. "Oh how nice..some girl named @BTRFanWolf won..." I closed my eyes again before realization struck me and I shot up from my bed, suddenly wide awake. I re-read the tweet. "Wait...wait....@BTRFanWolf is me, I'm @BTRFanWolf!!" I suddenly screamed loudly, tears starting to stream down my face.

"Fawne, what is going on in here?!", my mom slammed my door open and looked straight at me.

"Mom! Mom! I won the contest!! I won!!!" I looked down at my phone and screamed again. "Mom! Mom, James Maslow followed me!! James Maslow! JAMES MASLOW!" I fell down on my knees and started crying.

My mom just looked at me. "Did they say when you're supposed to be there..."

I looked at my phone, wet from my tears. "Y-yeah, 10:00 AM.."

She nodded. "Then stop freaking out and go to sleep."

"Okay.." I got back into my bed shakily and waited for her to leave before I continued to cry. How was I supposed to sleep knowing that, not only did James Maslow follow me, but that tomorrow I would be meeting him- and the other boys? Sleep sounded a lot like a joke right now. I turned in my bed. What were they doing right now? Were they awake thinking about me the way I was thinking about them? What if they didn't like me? What if I ruined everything? What if I couldn't control myself and ended up being taken away by their security guards? I didn't want it to be like that. I didn't want any of that to happen....

I don't know how, but I must have fallen asleep, because I was soon awakened by my mom again. Her screams telling me to get up, get ready, that today was my big day. And I got up at the first scream. I didn't want to be late. No. I wasn't going to be late. Not for my idols.

So I quickly got dressed. I put on my favorite BTR shirt, which was white and had the boys on it with the titles of the songs from their debut album. For the bottoms, I picked out light blue denim shorts. After combing my hair, I went to go pack the suitcase. I had six more BTR shirts and two jackets, but just because I didn't want to creep them out I only ended up packing one more BTR shirt in my suitcase. I packed some jeans and other shorts and shirts into my suitcase, along with underwear and a bra, obviously. I threw my toothbrush in, along with s small husky plush and a comb. I grabbed my BTR CDs and put them in as well, hoping to get them signed. I heard my mom calling me from the hallway. I guess it was time to go. I quickly grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket before walking out towards her.

I rolled my suitcase on the floor as I walked. "Ready to go?", my mom asked. I nodded. "The shuttle is right out there." I smiled and hugged my mom goodbye, after all, I won't be seeing her for a week. She smiled and waved as she watched me put my suitcase in the back of the shuttle and get in.

The drive to the Palmwoods took about thirty minutes. When I saw the beautiful apartment complex come into view I found it hard to breathe. I was just feet away from my boys. They were in there, probably in the lobby just as James said they would be, waiting for me. I couldn't help but smile.

The driver got out first, opening my door to let me out and getting my stuff out from the back and handing it to me. I tipped him and waved goodbye before turning around to stare in awe at the Palmwoods. Was I really here? I took a deep breathe before heading through the doors, into the palm-tree themed lobby.

And there they were. Big Time Rush. All four. Sitting in the chairs. I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say or what to do. Should I approach them? Say hi? Tell them I was here for the week?

I just stood there, looking around, acting like I couldn't see them too fill the awkwardness. I gazed around at the interior of the Palmwoods instead. There was a nice pool outside, the sun reflecting beautifully on the glistening water.

That's when I started to feel bad. They're my idols, why should I ignore them? Why am I pretending that I don't notice them? I took a deep breath and gathered up all my courage. I was about to go over to them when I saw Carlos motion to the other guys and they all stood up and headed towards me instead.

"You must be our lucky winner", Carlos smiled.

I nodded. "Y-yeah..yeah.." Suddenly I couldn't control it anymore, all my emotions, everything I've bottled up, and burst out crying.

I don't know what motivated him to comfort me, or how he knew that he would comfort me the most, but something told me he did know. Was it the way he wrapped his arms around me?

"Don't cry", James laughed slightly.

I grabbed onto him tighter. "I-I don't mean to..but..you guys are my world..meeting you it's just.."

He smiled. "I know. A lot to take in." He said it in the most calmest, gentlest voice I had ever heard.

James made me feel comfortable. He didn't ask me to stop crying. He let me cry all over his shirt. He let me get my feelings out, and he let me have as much time as I needed. He gave me the time I needed to cool down.

After a few minutes, I finally released myself from James' hug. "I'm sorry..", I apologized again.

"Don't apologize.", James smiled.

Logan held out his hand and I shook it. "What's your name?", he asked.

"Fawne, Fawne Grey.", I said, trying to sound stable.

"That's a pretty name", James smiled.

I blushed slightly. "T-thank you.."

"Well", Kendall said. "Welcome to the Palmwoods!"