Break Through

After years of genetic research. Several years of dinosaur DNA being used for entertainment and used for advancements for the sake of science. The Indominus Rex, possibly one of, if not THE most dangerous dinosaur to exist. Created by people who didnt understand what was needed for her sake. Doctors who abused her, And people who didn't see her as a living, breathing creature. But as a mere attraction and money magnet.

(YN)'s POV
I watched alongside my higher up, Doctor Henry Wu, as "his" greatest creation came to be. The soon to be most dangerous dinosaur to roam. Having the DNA of several of classified creatures and fellow dinosaurs, making them somethimg too behold. As the first one cracked through its shell, it made a strange gulping sound as it slowly used its small claws to claw at the egg, cracking it until its whole form emerged, covered in bits of its shell.

(YN):..looks like a baby T-Rex and Crocodile..
Henry: That "Baby T-Rex".. Is my greatest creation!

He smirked at the sight of "his creation, when the reality is that we both worked on the development of this specimen. I shook my head and rolled my eyes as but when i turned to the Indominous Rex, my eyes widened as it broke its siblings shell, eating bits and chunks of white and pink flesh as it breaks up the shell.

(YN): I know this is suposed to be dangerous but... What the actual fuck Henry?!
Henry: Its not unnatural in nature for infants to kill each other. A method for the strongest of the young to strive.

I covered my mouth as the Indominous started to make more high pitched gulping sounds. I overheard some doors slide open and saw Claire Dearing approaching us, expecting positive results on what she saw as a "Attraction".

Claire: Am I correct to assume that the twin Indominus have hatched?
(YN): Well... One of them turned into chunky soup-
Henry: Silence. Yes, unfortunately one of them ate the weaker infant but we can still use her for an attraction.

I sighed quietly and turned to the Indominus, just for me to jump slightly as i notice the Indominous was staring straight at me, bits of her sibling still on her. I came slightly closer and she made another gulping sound, crawling on all fours to get closer. I decided to open the door leading to the hatchery and see the Indominus in person. I slowly inched my hand to her, allowimg her to take her time tomake a judgment on what she would do. She sniffed my finger briefly before nipping at my finger, causing me to wince slightly as her teeth dug into me.

(YN): OW! You lil' Brat!

I eventually got my finger away from her and she looked at me with interest, gulping more as she tilted her head to the side. I didn't know too much about dinosaurs so I had to visit my brother for some advice on things i can do for her.