Chapter Twenty Four.

Ok, I am so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry about how long I made you guys wait for this, I know I probably lost quite a few readers because of it. Oh, and sorry about the ending as well. 

Loads of Love...

Lacey <3 xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty Five…

“Mollie?” I heard a voice call, I sat up and as I did I fell to the floor.

“Where the hell am I? This doesn’t smell like my carpet.” I asked confused, not moving from my position face down on the floor.

I heard laughter from all around me. “Moll, get up, its half seven. Breakfast is about to start.”

“Crap!” I shouted and jumped up far to quickly, got head rush and crashed into a warm hard wall.

“Ermm, ouch? What was that for?” I heard Freddie moan.

“Why am I in your room?” I sat down on Dylan’s lap.

“Do you not remember anything that happened last night?” Dylan laughed at me.

“Nope, what happened?”

“After you told us about you and Ryan, and Tess and Harvey had the quickest break up ever, us three came back here. We did shots, you went to sleep, and didn’t shut up all night!”

“What do you mean didn’t shut up?”

“You were talking in your sleep. By the way… YOU SLEPT WITH THAT GIT!” Freddie exploded.

“Oh, did I forget to mention that last night.” I looked down sheepishly.

“Mollie. We’re seriously disappointed in you, why wouldn’t you use any protection?” Dylan looked really upset.

“I’m sorry Dyl, he was really drunk, I wasn’t thinking straight, I was just so happy to be back with him that I forgot.”

“Why weren’t you on the pill?” Freddie asked.

“We were broken up, I didn’t think I wanted to be with him, so I came off the pill.”

“Ok, baby girl, we’re ditching all day to go to town and get you like fifty pregnancy tests, and if you are pregnant then we can go baby shopping, and if your not, then we can go get ice cream and go to the cinema.” Dyl laughed at my big grin.

“Wait.” My face fell. “I’m not taking any tests unless Ryan is there. He deserves to be the first to know.”

“Fair enough.” Dylan shrugged.

“I can’t not rip his head off. If he’s going, I’m not.” Freddie snarled.

“Fred, me and Harvey will be there as well, and Tess. If Mollie is pregnant, then you’ll regret missing this.” Dylan remarked, hugging me closer to him. “And we can interrogate him.” He laughed.

“Fine, fine. I’ll go, but only for my baby girl.” Freddie sighed in defeat.

“Now, doll face, go and get dressed we’ll be outside your room in twenty minutes.” Dylan laughed, pushing me on the floor.

“Oi! I might have to set my big bad boyfriend on you for that.” I joked.

“Darling, like I’m scared of some nerd!” He laughed.

“Only I get to call him nerd. He loves it when we’re”

“Seriously! My ears are bleeding. Now you have 18 minutes. GO!” Freddie laughed.