Desire of the Heart. Chapter Seven.

Sorry guys I've been really busy. I'm going to try and update my other story In a Heartbeat today as well. Anyway I hope you enjoy, we find out who Mr King is!

Remember~

READ <3 VOTE <3 FAN

Desire of the Heart

Chapter Eight

Ryan’s point of view.

I’m late to my first ever class. Typical. I’d rather be with Mollie, right now. I barely know her, yet I think I’m really falling for her. The class was probably all already waiting for me. I was right, when I arrived outside, I could see students seated in the room. I took a deep breath, opened the door and walked to my new desk. I scanned the room, and saw a wavy dark blonde ponytail poking out from under the back bench. It looked like exactly the same colour as Mollie’s. I turned to the board and wrote down my name, like all my old teachers had done. When I turned around, the girl with the ponytail had raised her head and was now seated behind the bench. “Oh God!” I muttered to myself, causing all the students to follow my line of sight. By then Mollie had slid off her chair onto the floor. “I’m sorry, Miss?”

“Hernandez, Mollie Hernandez.”

“Well Miss Hernandez, would you like to enlighten me the reason you are sitting on the floor, and not your seat. See me after class.”

“Yes, Mr King?”

“That’s my name.”

“Aren’t you a little young to be a teacher?”

“I graduated early with honours. Now seeing as this is our first lesson, I only know one students name and it’s a Monday, how about we learn a bit about each other. We’ll go around the room and tell me your name, ask me a question and then I’ll ask you a question. Let’s start from the front.”

“I’m Violet Drake. And erm, how old are you?” This went on and on and on, the girls asking more and more personal questions, and the boys asking questions about sports and cars. There was one question that I know made Mollie look more alert.. “Are you single?”

 “Well there is this one girl, I met recently, who I can’t stop thinking about, but we need to sort some things out.” I spoke, my eyes cautiously flicking to Mollie, who met my gaze. She gave a subtle nod, making me smile. Most of the girls in this room looked as though they tried to hard to look pretty. They looked nice, but not as stunning as Mollie did. Her wavy hair looked as if she had just washed it, falling to a perfect point some way down her mid back. Her makeup, noticeable, but not as obnoxious as the other girls was done to perfection. I could see her drifting off into her own little world because of her tiredness. All I wanted at that moment was for her to fall asleep in my arms. It took all my effort to not walk over there and kiss her, just like we had last night. “Sorry Miss Hernandez is this boring you. I could always get you out a textbook for you to work from instead.” She shrugged her shoulders, not bothered about my threat. A soft voice spoke from beside her. “My name is Tess Khan, I don’t have a question, but I’m willing to answer any question you throw at me.” She spoke gently. I assumed she was Mollie’s best friend, but I don’t understand how she could be this meek. Maybe she was just tired. “Okay Tess, ar you and Mollie always like this, or is it just when you’re hung over? Actually class, raise your hand if you had over one class of alcohol last night.” Everyone raised their hands.

“How many people consumed that alcohol on school premises?” Nearly half the class raised their hands. “Okay, that means that all of you are hung over today, no matter how small or large that hang over is. Who woke up with a headache?” Everyone raised their hands, and I joined them. “So Tess is Mollie always like this. Or just when she has a hangover?”

“When they have a hangover.” The boys surrounding Tess and Mollie piped up. I only knew the name of one of them, Freddie Hastings, who was sitting next to Tess. The other two boys appeared to be twins. Mollie snorted at their answer. “So Mollie, I know your name. Do you have a question?”

“Are you going to be this annoying every lesson, because right now another hour with Mr Reed in P.E. sounds a lot better.”

“Annoying? I don’t know what you mean.” I smirked at her.

“The way you make fun of your students, mainly me.” I rolled my eyes at her, and she smirked, thinking she’d won the battle. “Time for my question, are you always this defensive?”

“No, I’m tired, so bugger off and talk to someone else; I’m not in the mood.”

“Feisty.” I listened to the twins going on about themselves, and the bell rang, saving me from asking a question.  All my students left the room, ready to go and eat lunch. All except Mollie, who stayed seated at the back. I rose from my desk and walked over to her, seating myself in Tess’s seat. “So.” She broke the awkward silence.

“Mollie, I thought you were older. I bought you alcohol!”

“Even my parents buy me alcohol. My whole summer holiday was waking up mid afternoon with a hangover, waking Tess, going out to eat. Getting changed and going clubbing. Then the whole thing again the next day.”

“But I’ve broken the law. If anyone finds out we kissed, I get sent to jail.”

“I haven’t told anyone. And that’s selfish, I would get expelled.”

“I know, I’m sorry. You can’t even tell Tess.”

“I won’t.”

“Mollie?”

“Yeah.”

“I think I love you.” That didn’t even shock her.

“I love you too. Now I’m thinking I need to be bad, to get more biology detentions.”She winked at me.

“I think I might have to be harsh on you, and give you more biology detentions.” And then we shared a kiss I had been dreaming all night about. She ran her hands through my hair, tugging a few of the ends sending shivers and lightning down my back and through my bloodstream. I placed my hands at the base of her spine, pulling her close. The kiss got deeper and deeper until her stomach rumbled, letting us know that it was time for lunch.

Good chapter or not? Leave me comments and I'll try my hardest to adapt my writing to suit you guys. And I'm trying to write longer chapters, but it's proving harder than I thought it would be.

Loads of Love

Lacey

<3