Chapter Twenty Two.

I hope it's really long, i tried my hardest to make it as long as possible so maybe a fan, vote or comment please? Thanks for supporting this story guys! it means  so much to me!!!!!

Love 

Lacey..... <3

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Twenty Three…

“Ryan? Are you ok?” I whispered into the darkness.

“Mollie? Is that you?” He slurred, the sound of his voice coming from near the lake.

My eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, and I could just make out a large oak tree, I walked over carefully, trying not to trip.

“Yeah, it’s me. Where are you?”  I called softly.

“Here.” I heard from the other side of the tree. I walked around the large trunk, and saw him sitting on the ground, drinking out of a small flask.

“Ryan, what is that?”  I asked cautiously, lowering myself to his level.

“Vodka. You want some?”

“Babe, you’re really drunk. Lets go get you some coffee.”

“Come on Doll! Relax, have some booze. Lets party!”

“Ryan, you’re meant to be the adult here! Come on, lets get you sober.”

“Theres only one thing that will help you get me sober.” He replied, smugly.

“And what would that be?”

“A kiss.”

“Fine, I’ll kiss you.” I leant down to kiss him on the cheek but he turned head at the last second, and my lips met his.

I felt the all too familiar tingles running through my bloodstream, the bolts of electricity, the clarity of my mind, the only thing I was thinking about was how perfect this felt. I couldn’t taste the alcohol until I finally pulled away from him, and then the strength of what he was drinking finally hit me.

I grabbed the flash of vodka, and ran as fast as I could in my shoes to the edge of the lake, and poured the clear liquid into the calm water.

“Why would you do that?” I heard him moan from behind me.

“Because we’re getting you sober.” I grinned, leading him to the back doors of the reception hall. I left him to chat to Abby, while I ran to Elle to wish her good luck on her honeymoon, and bid her goodbye, explaining that I really had to take Ryan back, he’d had far too much to drink, and that yes, I would stay the night with him to make sure he was ok.

Elle ran over and hugged Ryan, and told us she’d tell the rest of the family we were leaving so they wouldn’t go looking for us.

We finally got outside and the cab I had asked Garrett to call for us had arrived, and we clambered in and carried on kissing, right until we pulled up to Ryan’s apartment building.

I paid the driver, helped Ryan out the cab and dragged him to the elevator up to his floor. When we finally got there I grabbed my spare key and opened it up. “You kept it?” He grinned in amazement.

“Mmm, what?”

“They keys, you kept them.”

“I had too, just incase Marnie stayed over and left her keys at school and you couldn’t get there.”

“You know Marnie hasn’t even tried to talk to me since we split.”

“Well then, I’ll just have to tell her that it’s okay with me if she wants to stay with you. You were like a Dad to her, when she needed one most. Thank you for that.”