Chapter Nineteen.

Ok, ahhhhhh! I'm on chapter twenty! It's actually surreal! Omigosh! AHHHHH! I think i might be a tad excited, just a tad.....

Anyway as always i hope you enjoy and feel free to leave me a message down below. Also please vote, I'm not going to turn into one of those writers that say that they aren't going to upload until they get a certain number of votes cos i dont think thats right (no offence if you do that btw!)

Ohh, right here you go, chapter twenty......

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Twenty-

“Miss Hernandez, could you wait a minute?” A friendly voice boomed from across the room, just as I was about to leave the classroom.

“Of course.” I smiled turning around. “What d’ya want?”

“I was just wondering if you had ever considered a career in teaching, you’d be amazing at it.”

“Really you think so?”

“Mollie I know so.”

“You sound a lot like your best friend you know?”

“I’ve been told often.” My favourite teacher smiled at me.

“So what gives you the idea I’d be good at teaching?”

“The way you just handled my year eight class.”

“Aww, thanks Mr V!”

“That’s ok Moll, just being there for my favourite student.”

“N’aww thanks.” I looked around to check that the classroom was empty and gave him a small hug. “You’re like a second father to me Mr V.”

“I’ll be your surrogate Dad then Mol.”

“Thanks Peter. Damn what’s the time I’m late!”

“Language! Do you want me to write you a note?”

“Yes please, don’t want and awkward detention with you know who.”

“Voldemort?” He laughed.

“You know what I meant now hurry up, or I’ll get a detention for the sake of it.”

“Sorry Moll. By the time you get to the science corridor you’ll be fifteen minutes late, and that’s if you run. Here you go.” He smiled, handing me the note.

“Thanks Peter.” I smiled walking out the door.

“Wait Mollie!”

“Yeah?” I walked backwards into the room.

“You forgot something!” He handed me a piece of toast.

“What’s that for?”

“Heard you didn’t have breakfast this morning. It’s all on the note.”

“Thanks” I called, walking down the corridor and heading in the direction of the science labs.

When I got there I found that the class wasn’t there and proceeded to ramble around the school until I finally found them, and then burst through the door into the I.T. suite they were using. “I’m here! I’m here! I’m so sorry I’m late!”

My apologies was met with many shut up’s and shhh’s. “Mollie, if I could see you outside please?” Mr King called from the other side of the room. I nodded, and exited the room, where he found me leaning against the wall, checking my twitter.

“Mollie?”

“Mmmm.”

“Can you put the phone away please?”

“Yeah.” I sighed reluctantly, dropping it into my blazer pocket.

“Why were you late then Miss Hernandez?” He asked, looking down on me. I simply reached into my pocket and pulled out the note.

“I see. But where were you the rest of the time?”

“I was looking for the class, thanks for telling me we were in I.T.!”

“I did, last week. It’s a mock remember?”

“SHIT!”

“Language.”

“When can I do mine then?”

“Lunch?”

“Fine.” I groaned, then headed back to my dorm to emergency cram for my biology exam in twenty minutes. And then I decided that mocks don’t really matter, turned the radio up really loud and started dancing around on my own and making myself lunch. And then I heard a knock.

“Coming!” I called.

“Moll? It’s Jamie.”

“What you doing out of class then Jaim?”

“I had a free, and I heard noise so I thought I’d check it out then realised it was coming from your room.”

“Yeah, I’ve had a pretty shit day so far, so you’re welcome to join me in dancing like a lunatic.”

“I do believe I will.” She smiled widely.

We had been dancing for about five minutes when there was another knock on my door.

“Yes?”

“Miss Hernandez, would you mind turning down that racket and coming with me to take your biology exam. You’re late!”  I heard Tess mock from the other side of the door.

“Yes Miss Khan.” I grinned opening the door.

“Hey Molls, hey Jamie?”

“Hey Tess, long time no speak huh?”

“Yeah give me some Jamie lovin’!” She grinned, hugging Jamie tightly.

“Oh Mollie?” Tess frowned, after breaking the hug.

“Igen?”

“Ryan akarja a teszt.”

“Oké szia.” I smiled.

I walked to the IT room where their lesson was earlier, but found it was full of students using it to catch up on their homework. I walked towards our usual science room and found him in there, sitting on his laptop; he didn’t even look up as I walked in.

“Tess mondtad nekem a teszt.” I grimaced.

 “Mollie, do you know what you just said?” He looked up laughing.

“Sure, I said Tess said you wanted me for my test.” I said, trying not to sound confused.

“No, you said, Tess said you wanted me for my body.” He tried to say in between fits of laughter.

“Well that’s also true isn’t it?” I smiled flirtatiously at him, whilst taking my usual seat at the back of the room, and getting out my Mac Book Air.

“I thought we were over though Mollie?” He cocked his head, confused.