29

(Happy Birthday to Baby Girl Sarah Geronimo :)) yesss naman... hahaha.. ginanahan ako mag-update agad... here we go..)

Months passed…

Sarah went on preparing for her concert; it was special to her because she chose the songs herself. It was to be her biggest concert, the concert that would showcase all of her years in the industry.

Gerald went back to his own life; he worked hard and focused on improving himself. He got to spend time with his family and friends also. In no time, he was back to his old self, only this time, better. He got his pride back, his confidence.

The two continued their lives separately. Both decided to give each other time and space, both patiently waiting. Sometimes, they would exchange texts, but nothing really relevant. Sarah asks Gerald’s mom from time to time, just to be sure he wasn’t falling for anyone else. Gerald on the other hand, keeps himself updated by watching her show, her interviews and reading stuffs about her.

Sarah’s life…

One day, Sarah agreed to let Sam visit her home. Sam was already waiting for her at their garden, holding a bouquet in hand. He was nervous to finally see her again. He knew he needed to apologize to her. Sam stood up when he saw her approach him “Sarah…” he said while giving her the flowers he had. Sarah smiled at him and took the flowers.

“Sarah, I’m… I’m sorry about the last time” he started

Sarah sighed heavily “Wala na yun”

Sam smiled widely, and was about to hug Sarah but she stopped him “Pero gusto kong malinaw sayo na kaibigan lang talaga ang tingin ko sayo”

Sam’s smile faded, he went back to his seat beside her and stared at the sky “Do you really love him?” he asked sadly. Sarah nodded and stared at the sky too “Yes, I love him very much” she answered.

Sam looked at her while she continued staring above “What about me? I love you Sarah, and you know that”

She faced him and looked at him intently “I want you to be happy… I want you to find the same great love I found in him. Whatever we had Sam, it’s over. I want us to be friends again, yung totoong friendship na meron tayo nuon. Ayokong mawala ka sa akin bilang kaibigan ko… you know you’re special to me, you’ll always be special Sam. I just can’t love you the way you’re asking me to.”

Sam held her hand, he loves her too much to let her go but he knew very well that if he doesn’t do that, she’ll walk away from his life completely “I understand.” He sadly told her. “I hope to God he wouldn’t hurt you, or else! I’ll kick the living day lights out of him if I have to. I’d bury him and…”

Sarah slapped his shoulder to stop him from talking “Ano ka ba, kung masasaktan niya ako… ok lang, kasi hindi ka naman masasaktan kung hindi ka tunay na nagmahal…” she laughed

“I know” Sam said. It was really painful for him to hear her tell him that she’s in love with another man, but he had to accept it… he had to let her go.