23

Sarah was puzzled; she stood up, peeped out her window and saw Gerald handsomely leaning on his bike. She hurriedly went outside to see him.

She jumped at him while crying. “Nakakainis ka!” She sobbed.

Gerald caught her, thank God for his strong arms. He smiled and glazed at her eyes “You know I don’t handle jealousy well. I’m sorry baby girl. I know I told you I’ll understand. I’m trying.” He said.

Sarah slipped down and cupped his face “What do you want me to do to assure you na IKAW ang mahal ko?” she asked him.

Gerald lowered his head “Please, be mine.” He whispered.

Sarah chuckled and slapped his arm “Sayo naman na ako diba?” she said to him.

“Will you be my girlfriend Sarah?” he asked her hesitantly. He needed this, he didn’t want to force her, but he needed her to be his girlfriend.

Sarah smiled “Ok. As of now, ako, si Sarah Geronimo ay girlfriend na ng gwapong gwapo na si Gerald Anderson” and pinched his cheeks.

“Seriously?” Gerald asked beaming at her.

“Ayaw mo ata eh” She told him. She knew that this was the only way to lessen all his doubts and fears.

“Paano yung..” he tried to speak but Sarah hushed him by putting her finger on his lips.

“Ako na bahala.” She gladly said to him. Gerald touched her cheeks and stared at her eyes “Thank you. I love you” he whispered and kissed her softly on the lips.

The next morning, Sarah woke up with a smile on her face. She immediately texted Gerald.

To Babe:

Good morning boyfriend :)

Today was the first day for Sam and Sarah’s movie. She knew it will be a busy day ahead of her, good thing the next SGL episode was a taped one, if not, eating would even be a bother. After sending Gerald her message, she took a bath, it was an early call time and she needed to hurry.

Mommy Divine walked in Sarah’s room just in time when she finished dressing up.

“Sarah? May sasabihin ka ba?” Her mom asked her intently.

Sarah smiled at her “Ma, sinagot ko na po siya.” She answered happily.

Her mom chuckled “Alam ko, tinext niya kami kagabi. Kanina ko lang nabasa. Kinausap na rin kami kahapon ng daddy mo nung wala ka pa. Masaya kami na napapasaya ka niya anak.” she said.

Sarah hugged her mom tightly “Thank you po” she exclaimed.

Gerald woke up as he heard his phone ring; he answered it without looking.

“Hello?” he uttered, his eyes half closed

“Good morning Babe” Sarah sweetly greeted. Gerald smiled upon hearing her, he checked the time on his phone and brought it back to his ear “Good morning baby girl! Ang aga natin ah?” he told her.

“Papunta na ko sa set, baka kasi busy later. Sorry to wake you up” She answered.

“Ok lang, ano ba naman ang magising ako ng 5am diba?” He laughed “Have fun with pretty boy” he added still laughing.

Sarah giggled “Ayan ka na naman. We’re here na. I’ll try my best to contact you later! I love you boyfriend!” she loudly said making the people around her laugh.

“Ang sarap naman! I love you more!” he yelled overwhelmed.

Sarah ended the call and Gerald saw her earlier message for him, he smiled at himself and tried to sleep some more but his senses were wide awake, so he stood up and went to cook breakfast for his family.