20

(yeeey, em back :) eto po muna.. wala munang ganap.. hehe.. magiisip pa ulet po aku.. sorry for this chapter..)

Sarah woke up with a splitting headache. She sat up straight leaning her back on the headboard and touched her forehead, lightly massaging it. She tried to remember what happened last night, how she got back to her room and how she managed to put clothes on. She was still in deep thinking when she heard someone snoring. She checked Anna if she was under the sheets but she wasn’t. She moved to the other side of the bed and laughed loudly upon seeing Yeng sleeping on the floor, face down.

She tried to wake her up, but Yeng won’t budge. Sarah then stood up and tried to carry her with her shoulders, her conscience won’t allow her to leave her like that, but of course, only after taking some photos for blackmailing purposes. Though with difficulty, she was able to let her lie down on the bed.

Sarah went down to look for a medicine for her aching head. “Manang, may gamot ba tayo para sa sakit ng ulo?” Sarah said upon seeing the housekeeper.

The housekeeper nodded “Kunin ko lang po.” She said and walked away. Sarah then proceeded at the kitchen to have some coffee.

Sarah saw Gerald seated, his elbow resting on the kitchen counter and his face on his palms. He was lost in his thoughts; he didn’t even notice her enter. Sarah was amused to see him like this “Ano kayang iniisip nito?” she asked herself. She stood behind him and slowly wrapped her hands around him, she rested her chin on his shoulders “What are you thinking about Babe?” she whispered. Gerald was stunned, and he froze on the spot.

“Babe?” Sarah sweetly called, trying to catch his attention. Gerald touched her hand that was on his chest and held it tightly, before he could speak Shin walked in.

“Good morning guys.” Shin greeted holding onto her head. She looked tired and groggy. Definitely like Sarah, they had hangovers. She immediately took a cup of coffee “Ge, bakit hindi ka na bumaba nung hinatid mo si Sarah? Ayun tuloy, inubos namin lahat nila Yenggay” She said after sipping on her cup.

Sarah released Gerald “Hinatid mo ko Babe?” she asked surprised. Gerald creased his forehead at her but didn’t utter a word.

Shin suddenly felt out of place “Oh, okay. I’ll leave you two alone then.” She said then took off with her coffee.

“Babe? Hinatid mo ko? Sa room?” Sarah repeated.

Gerald stood up “Are you serious?” he asked.

“yes, I’m serious. Bakit?” she said now feeling more pain her head “Manang! Asan ka na po? Yung gamot po” she yelled outside of the kitchen. The housekeeper were running towards her “Eto na po.” And she handed a tablet.

Sarah quickly took Gerald’s coffee and drank it with the medicine “Thank you po” she told the housekeeper.

Gerald then grabbed her hand and dragged her to the shore. “Are you really serious? You’re not playing with me are you?” He asked her again.

Sarah looked at him confused “Oo nga, bakit ba? May kailangan ba kong malaman? Ang gulo mo naman, hinila mo pa ko dito. Pwede naman natin pag-usapan sa loob.” She said irritated.

Gerald sighed heavily. “Hindi mo ba natatandaan yung nangyari kagabi?” He asked

“Hindi. A-Ano ba nangyari kagabi?” She said now curious.

“Sarah naman eh!” He yelled like a baby and was even stomping his feet.

Sarah laughed at him “Para kang bata. Ano ba yun? Dali na, tell me.” She said sweetly and touched his face.

“Wala. Wag na lang natin balikan. Tutal hindi mo naman maalala.” He huffed.

Sarah hugged him trying to make him talk “Sige na baby boy. Sabihin mo na po. Sorry hindi ko talaga maalala. Wag ka na po magtampo please.” She said.

“Binihisan kita” he said shortly.

Sarah then released him “Ikaw? Ge, ikaw talaga? Paano?” she asked

“Eh di sinuot ko sayo yung shirt na nakita ko sa room mo, pati yang jogging pants. Mukha kasing nilalamig ka sa suot mong bikini.” He said without looking at her.

“Wala ka naman sigurong ginawa sa aking masama? Ok na yun. Thank you” She told him. She was starting to walk towards the house when he spoke again “You kissed me” he whispered but enough for her to hear. She stopped and went back in front of him.

“Ano?!” she panicked.

“I said, you kissed me. And I kissed you back. Thought you should know” he told her while holding the back of his neck.

“Ge!” she yelled. “Paanong kiss?” she asked

Gerald smiled widely “Sa tingin mo?” he teased

Sarah blushed “You mean... hindi lang,, smack?”

Gerald laughed hard “Smack?” he said still laughing. Sarah hit his shoulders “Serioso ako Ge, ano?!” she told him not even pleased at him laughing.

Gerald cleared his throat “Baby girl, sabi mo hindi ka pa nakakahalik. Bakit parang pro na pro ka?” He told her teasingly.

Sarah was about to hit him again but Gerald caught her hand and pulled her closer, he guided her hand at the back of his neck and placed his other hand on her waist “Do you know what you did to me last night? Torture Sarah.” He said staring at her eyes.

Their faces were inches away.

Her heart was pounding fast, and her breathing deepened.

He moved his face closer to hers “You kiss very well for a beginner babe, your making me..” before he could speak another word, he released her. “You’re making me crazy” he said and left.

Sarah was just bewildered looking at his back while he was walking away.

Sarah was disappointed at herself for not being able to remember her first kiss; she badly wanted her first kiss to at least linger in her mind. She wants to look back every time she would kiss Sam. “Nakakainis” she told herself while staring at the ocean in front of her.

“Anong nakakainis?” Shin said interrupting her deep thoughts.

“Ate, ikaw. Yung first kiss mo. Magical ba? Kasi yung akin, hindi ko maalala.” Sarah said weakly.

Shin sat beside her at the sand “S, diba ang importante naman eh yung siya yung first kiss mo? Anong inaarte arte mo jan?” she told her

Sarah rolled her eyes at her.

“It can’t all be like a fairytale. You might not be dead and his kiss was the only thing that could save you like Snow White, Or Ariel in Little Mermaid for you to have legs or even Sleeping Beauty to wake you up from your slumber. The important thing is, it’s him you shared it with. Isn’t that what you wanted after all?” Shin said.

Sarah felt lighter after hearing her friend. “Galing mo talaga Shin!” She praised. Shin always has the widest understanding of things, she has been through several relationships and Sarah turns to her for her direct to the point advices.

Shin hugged her tightly “I’m happy he’s making you happy. Knowing him now, I can say, he’s sincerely in love with you.” She told her, Shin always felt like a bigger sister to Sarah, she was always there to defend her and help her.

“I’m in love with him too” Sarah softly answered. Shin smiled and released her “Tama na nga yang drama mo. Kain na tayo. Dying for some soup. Oh hangover, lubayan mo kami!” Shin exclaimed while standing up.

Sarah laughed at her, “Sakit naman sa ulo nakuha ko sa pag inom na yan. Bakit gustong gusto niyo?” she asked trying to stand too.

Shin raised her brow at her “Sakit nga lang ba sa ulo nakuha mo Sarah? Eh hindi ba nakuha mo din first kiss mo!” she teased and stuck her tongue out. Sarah felt shy all of a sudden and blushed “Shin naman!” she yelled. Shin laughed and started to walk.

(Sarahs POV: Shin is sooooo right. That kiss may not be like in the movies or any of the fairytales, but he’s definitely my prince, and I hope and pray to God, that he’ll soon be.......... my happily ever after :))