9

3 days passed.

Sarah woke up early this morning; she was feeling nervous and anxious. Speculations about Sarah’s mystery man were all over the news and social networking sites. But she knew that today, which is Sunday, will be the most troubling day for her. Her escapade will be featured in The Buzz, and worse, Sam informed her that he will be a guest on the show. She was sure that they will ask questions about them, and she wouldn’t be there to defend herself from his answers. “Wag kang magsasalita Sam! Utang na loob.” She thought to herself, she was sure that if he shares something to the public, it will open new questions concerning her. Before getting up, she checked her phone. It was the usual, her manager, Anna, her mom, some of her friends, co-artists and Gerald. Yes, Gerald. They have been exchanging messages since the last time they saw each other. He never misses to greet her “Good morning” and send her his cheesy pick up lines. She opened the message.

From Gege:

Haaay. Hindi ka naman pera…. Pero bakit ganon?

Hirap ako ng wala ka :)

Good morning Sasa!

She smiled to herself and replied to him

To Gege:

Corny mo talaga Gege. Haha. Good morning to you too :) Tell your mom I said Happy Birthday.

Sarah wanted to visit and greet her personally, but having the schedule she has today, she doubts it. She then left her phone on the bed and proceeded to her bathroom to take a shower.

Gerald’s home..

Gerald greeted his mom upon seeing her “Happy birthday Mom.” And kissed her on the forehead. He greeted her with no energy at all.

“Why the long face son?” His mom asked “You’ve been like this for days now.” She continued

He shook his head trying to convince his mom “it’s nothing” he said. “Day off ko na rin po pala ngayon. Birthday mo eh :)” he told her trying to change the subject. He then sat in front of his mom at their dining table and started to take food. He started to eat when his mom approached him and messed his hair “Ang anak ko.. In LOVE!” she teased him.