WELL GUESS WHAT????!

Hello everyone! Margaret here. As it turns out, Valkyrie was not really the end. I have decided to make it a series!! Woohoo!

  Book 2,

The Children of Magic,

is available on my profile to read.

So excited for this! Here's the description:

Faun Smith is meant for more.

At least, that's what she tells herself. Her mom is a Valkyrie from a magical world, for crying out loud! Juno Smith, her mother, can do magic! So that must mean Faun can, too...

Iris decides to join the quest, and together they search for greatness in the magical Valkyrie Realm.

All seems well, but what they don't know is that the Dark Leader is stirring from his seemingly endless sleep...

Well then. Looks like their story is far from over...

Please read, vote, share, and comment! I love the support I get and thank you so much for it! I want to make this a 4 or 5 book series, but I'm not sure. Perhaps if this series doesn't quite fit 4 or 5, I could make it a trilogy.

Another thing: Working on many other books as well- chapters might take a while to be posted. Also, school. Also, I'm lazy. Sooooooo... yeah. Working on it. I'm doing everything I can to make them enjoyable and long enough.

Thanks so much for everything!!❤️❤️❤️

I'm so excited about book 2! Read and enjoy! Love ya!😘