Announcements

Hey guys, the author here. You might have noticed that I changed the cover of the book, I think it really captures the character. I hope you like it.  I've been working on new chapters and thinking hard about some plot twists. I sometimes like to leave you guys on cliffhangers, so watch out for that! No hate comments, please, and vote for my story!

I can't believe I'm actually saying this, and I know it's lame and all, but thank you guys so much for 11 reads! I'm hoping to someday get to 100 reads, so please, suggest this story to your friends, and tell your friends to tell their friends to check it out also. And so on. 100 may be pathetic, but it will be worth it! Please, please, please read on, I could use the support! If you have stories, share them with me also in the comments! I'll read them and vote! Love you guys so much!

Also, I'm working on a story but I can't figure out a name for it. So comment and vote for one of the following:
Those Woods
The Woods
Haunted Woods
Also, if you think about other names that have to do with creepy woods, go ahead and suggest them. Here's what the story is about!

Everybody is scared of the woods.

They say it's haunted.
They say they can still hear the screams of those who dared explore it.

One little boy walked in, despite his parents' warnings.  Almost a decade later, he came out the exact same age and size as he was before he disappeared. But he was insane. He couldn't string two words together.
He was mentally ill.
No one could help him.

Delaney Robins wants to find out what it is about those woods.
Only she can find out.

The little boy died years later, but he was still crazy. He was only able to say one thing.
His last words were these:

No one who goes in gets out.
No one who gets out goes in.
Ever.

Remember to vote, vote, vote if you like the story!

I'll have this story published ASAP so be on the lookout! New chapters out soon! Bye!! Love you guys!!