The End

Chapter Thirty-One: Ending

“Will you be mine?” Crawford asked and I did my usual thing, I froze.

I giggle, “Crawford, I believe that that’s not a funny question at all.” I stuttered feeling so freaking nervous.

“But you giggled.” He said simply and grinned and I did my second usual thing, I flinched.

“Uh— What if I say yes?” I asked him and I grinned.

“I’ll be the luckiest man alive.” He said as he stepped closer to me and looked me in the eye, this guy is serious. “And what if I said no?” I asked stepping forward and I think our noses are just 2 inch away from each other.

“I’d probably die.” He stated and placed his hand in my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“B-but, I don’t want you to die.” I whispered and let out a chuckle.

“So you better say yes or else—“ he said when a lot of questions ran through my mind. What will happen if I say yes and the two of us will have to go back to the place where we belong? What will happen if all Crawford’s fans will know and send me a lot o hates? I don’t like that. What will happen if…?

Questions are running through my mind right now. Un-answerable questions. I am so confused right now that my smiled turned upside down. “Crawf, I-I’m sorry.” I mumbled and I saw Crawford’s smile turned upside down too, I think he already knows my answer.

“It’s just that, things might not work out between us because we have different worlds and- and maybe today isn’t the right time.” I mumbled under my breath but I know he can still hear and understand me. “To be honest yes I like you… dangit no! I’m inlove with it’s just that a lot of questions are racing in my mind right now and I think maybe as I said, today is not the right time.”

Tears started to run down my cheeks and I tried hiding it from him but it’s useless.

“I-I understand.” He sobbed and smiled weakly. “It’s getting late. Let me get you home.”

Before he could move another muscle, I pulled him in a hug “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” I mumbled more tears running down my cheeks. He rubbed my back for a while and pulled away.

“Don’t be.” He protested and showed another weak smile.

I smiled weakly at him too and head off to the hotel. The walk back to the hotel was so silent, the only thing you can hear is the whistles of the wind. We halted in front of the hotel and I glanced at him before I go in.

“Um. I just wanna ask when are you going back to Florida?” Crawford asked.

“Our flight will be on the 30th so we’ll be checking out at this place on the evening of 29th.” I answered and he nodded. “How ‘’bout you? You’ll be going home to Calgary for New Year right?”

He nodded. “Yeah. We’ll be checking out of our hotel in the 30th.”

“Oh. And when will you guys going back to LA?” I asked him. “We’re not sure yet. Maybe after 2 weeks of staying in Calgary.” He answered.

“Okay.” I smiled. “I better go in. I’ll see you.” I said and shot another smile while he waved his hands.

When I got back to our room, I sit perched in m bed my eyes just staring at the wall. I’m waiting for mom, dad and Spencer to come because they don’t have the key card how could they come in? While waiting for them my mind started to think again.