Chapter 18

So again for this boring chapter guys! :)

Chapter Eighteen

Chris Collins' P.O.V

Today's the day, Crawford's gonna actually tell Stella what he really feels about her, I'm so happy for my little bro. I was standing right in front of the Parker's house and was about to knock but Spencer already opened the door.

"What's taking you so long to knock?" he asked me and I let out a quite laugh, this dude is funny.

"I was about to but you already opened the door. Anyway, is Stella here?"

"Uh, no she's not. She went to the park. Why?"

"I'll tell you why if you'll help me look for her."

"Sure! I'll just grab my phone, hold on a sec." he said and ran up to his room.

I looked up at the sky and the sun is already setting and it's getting a bit dark, perfect. Spencer came out with his phone in his hand and we started walking.

"So what's up?" Spencer asked nodding his head. "Have I already told you that Crawford likes Stella?" I asked him and his reaction was a bit shocked, I guess I didn't tell him about that yet.

"I KNEEEEW IT!" He yelled and pushed me. "Okay I guess I know what'll happen tonight." He added smirking and I nodded.

"Yup! Crawford will finally tell Stella the truth and our job is to pick Stella up, blindfold her, and bring her to the lake. Kirsten, Karisma and Desiree is with him and they're fixing all the decorations that we prepared." I told him and his getting a bit excited.

"Good! But how will Crawford tell her the truth? Speech?" Spencer asked. "Yes, speech but before all of that he will sing first."

"He can sing?" Spencer asked a bit shocked again.

"Nah. But his gonna try his best." I told him and he just nodded.

When we arrived at our destination we started looking for Stella, Spencer called for me and signaled me to go near him because he found Stella. We were about to go near her but a guy held his hand and Stella held his hand too and stood up, I saw them talked to each other until the guy pointed the tree, why is he pointing the tree?

Stella looked back and Spencer and I heard someone strumming the guitar, and a guy started singing but I can't see them. The guy sang 'All of Me' by John Legend and when he finished the first verse, the Christmas lights in the tree started to lit up and I saw a guy holding a guitar and singing.

I looked at Spencer and I can see that he was so shocked and I was too but I immediately took my phone out of my pocket and called Crawford.

"Hey!" Crawford greeted very happy. "Hey bro, I think we need to cancel all our plans tonight." I told him and I know that he frowned when I told him that.

"W-why?" he asked me and I can't answer because it'll just hurt him but he needs to know the reason.

I took a deep breath and sighed heavily, "Because there's a guy here at the park singing to Stella. Just like what you will do, his playing the guitar and his singing too. I'm so sorry bro."

I know he doesn't like what he heard. He sighed heavily and didn't speak for a moment. "Uh- um. Let's just forget about everything then. Uh, I'll tell Des, Karisma and Kirsten to stop all the work. Uh- bye."

I know he wants to cry but his just forcing himself not too. He hung the phone up and I looked back at Spencer still looking very shock. He didn't utter a single word until he saw the guy's face.