Chapter 29

Chapter Twenty Nine 

An hour before dusk, I began feeling drowsy and shifted my position ready to sleep when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I just ignored it but it didn’t stop, so I’m guessing it’s a call. It’s Chris.

“Hello?” I mumbled.

“What’s up? You sound tired.” Chris said and I can feel my eyes closing.

“I’m not. I’m just bored and wanna sleep.” I mumbled and let out a yawn. “Since you’re bored, wanna join us? Our friend Marcus who is a youtuber and who lives here just threw a party and he invited us. We asked him if you guys can come and he said yes, so do you and Spencer wanna join?” he asked happily and I promptly sat up.

“Wait.” I told Chris and gestured to mom and dad. “Mom, dad, Chris just invited us to a party, since you and dad are going to a romantic date or what so ever tonight, can Spencer and I go?”

“Okay. Just don’t drink.” Mom said and smiled.

“And be home before midnight.” Dad added and also shot me a smile. I gave them the thank you smile and faced Spencer who is in the couch trying to sleep too I guess.

“Psst! Spencer!” I yelled.

“What?” he muttered with his eyes closed.

“Wanna party?” I asked him and I can feel myself smirking and he immediately opened his eyes and smiled, so that’s a yes.

“Hey Chris.” I said placing my phone in my ear. “Count us in!”

I heard him chuckle in the other line “We’ll pick you guys up outside your hotel in 15 minutes.” We both exchanged our goodbyes and hang up. Spencer and I got up and prepared ourselves for the party. When we have 3 minutes left, I put on my boots, said our quick goodbyes to mom and dad, and headed downstairs.

As soon as we got out, we saw Chris, Kirsten, Karisma, Crawford and Michelle. Ugh. We walked towards them and smiled. “Hey guys!” Spencer greeted.

“Oh hi Spencer!” I heard the annoying high pitched voice again “And Stella, you’re coming too?”

Oh hi Spencer! And Stella you’re coming too? What the fuck isn’t obvious? This girl is so dumb. Instead of cussing, I just nodded and smiled sincerely. An awkward silence crossed our way and I can feel the others exchanging gazes trying to figure something out on how to break this awkwardness among us until Karisma spoke up “Let’s party!”

We started walking to the right direction and exchanged stories on what happened lately, since we didn’t see each other for the past two days. After 20 minutes of walking we finally came to stop in front of a massive house. A modernized house that is so huge. As we walk towards the house, the music started filling our ears and making us grove.

We walked in the gigantic door and I was disgusted at the first things that I saw, a boy and a girl making out and I think the boy was about to undress the girl. Ew. Don’t they know that they’re in public?

“Get a room you two!” a hot random guy pops up and poke the two horny strangers. “Hey man! What’s up?” he added and approached Chris and pulled him to a pound hug and he did the same to Crawford.

“Hey dude! It’s been a long time!” Chris says happily.

“I know man! Where are those 3 friends of you who’s joining?” the hot stranger asked.

“Oh yeah! Dude, this is Mi—“ Crawford got cut out by the annoying girl again.

“My name’s Michelle.” She smiled and offered her hand for a hand shake and Marcus shook it awkwardly and smiled in a weird way. I rolled my eyes trying to calm myself.