Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve

“Hey little brat! Heeeeyyy! Wakkeeee up!” I heard my brother waking me up and wiggling my body.

“WHAT?” I yelled so he stood up straight like a military and said “I’m sorry to bother you Princess Stella but the Prince what’s to a have a word with you.”

“What are you talking about? AND STOP CALLING ME PRINCESS!” I yelled at him feeling pissed.

“I SAID CRAWFORD COLLINS IS WAITING FOR YOU DOWNSTAIRS! HE SAID HE WANTS TO ASK YOU A MOTHER FUCKING QUESTION!” Spencer yelled back.

“Woah! Chill man! I’ll be down in a minute.” I told him in a calm voice my goodness I know he was just joking but that scared me. “OKAY!” he said still yelling and went out of my room by slamming the door.

Before getting out of bed I stretched my arms and legs for awhile and got up. I took a glance of myself in a full body sized mirror and fixed my pj’s and even though my hair looks so messy I didn’t even bother to fix it. I ran down stairs and saw Crawford talking with Spencer until Spencer noticed me and stood up straight again just like the way how he stood up awhile ago.

“Okay, so here’s Princess Stella.” He said bowing down his head and making a way for me.

“Wow. That’s kinda sweet for you to call you sister princess.” Crawford said giggling. “Aww. Thanks Prince Crawford.” Spencer thanked him.

“Hehe no pro—Wait! What?” Crawford asked Spencer confused but Spencer just walked away laughing in an evil way, he really is disturbing.

“Don’t mind him mate! So what’s up? Why are you here?” I asked him.

“I just wanna ask you if you’re free tomorrow? I want someone to come with me and buy something for my Aunt’s wedding.” He said and I can’t believe it, it’s like his asking me out on a date. I know it’s not a date but I feel like it is, dreams really do come true.

“Uh- sure! But can we go late at night? Maybe 9 in the evening I don’t want people seeing me with you because I don’t want to tell other people that I know you because they might not stop bugging me.” I told him.

“Don’t worry I was also thinking about the same thing so 9:30 in the evening?”

“Okay then.”

Then Crawford went to the kitchen where he found Spencer and said good bye. “Spence! See you tomorrow! I’ll pick you and Stella at 9:30 in the evening. Bye!”

“Oh, s-so Spencer is coming too?” I asked him in shock and he nodded. “Oh okay then.”

“Okay so I need to go but wait, you’re going to the lake later right?” Crawf asked.

“Yeah.” I replied

“Okay! I’ll catch up with you later, bye!”

As I watched him go out that door I can also hear my heart was about to crack because my brother is coming with us, ha!

 Lucky me.

---

Tonight is the night that Spencer, Crawford and I are going out. After eating dinner my brother and I went to our own rooms to bathe and prepare ourselves. I just wore a simple shirt and a dark blue jeans and Spencer also wore a simple shirt and dark blue jeans. Wha-? Copycat. It’s already 9:20 when we heard someone knocking so we both went downstairs and opened the door. We greeted Crawford a lovely evening and greeted us back. I was about to close the door but I heard a buzzing sound and I checked where it’s coming from until I saw Spencer’s phone vibrating because Zoe is calling her. I quickly ran and answered the phone before she hangs up because if my brother missed a call from her, then it will just lead them to break up.