Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven

This chapter is more on Megan and Stella so it means less romance, sorry for this boring chapter. And don't get confused on the P.O.V's and sorry if I didnt update for awhile I lost my file. Bye! :D

Spencer’s P.O.V

It’ Thursday night and my family are all dressed up for tonight. My mom is wearing a simple pink dress and my sister is wearing a simple pink dress too with a simple doll shoes. My dad is wearing pink long sleeve polo with a white coat and also me, but his coat is black. We all have pink in our style tonight because it’s our motif this month.

We all went to the car and dad started to drive. While my dad’s driving, my mom sent Mrs. Collins a message saying...

To: Mrs. Collins

From: My mom

We’ll be there in 10 minutes.

---

When we arrived at Collins’ Avenue we saw the Collins waiting for us outside STK, the restaurant. STK is both a modern steakhouse and a chic lounge that is one of the hottest spot in Miami where DJs spin cool tunes and cocktails.

We went to them and greeted each other a lovely evening. And we realized that all of them have pink colors in their suits and dresses. Coincidence. 

“Pink?” Mr. Collins asked us. “It’s our motif for this month, call us weird but this is how Parker’s rule.” My dad responded. “Us Collins too! And pink is also our motif for this month!” Mrs. Collins said happily.

“Aww! Kirsten, Karisma, both of you look fab!” Stella complemented them because they really do. This family looks so perfect.

“Thanks Stella! You too look gorgeous!” they replied. “And Chris and Crawford! Wow! You two look so handsome!” Stella told them in unison. “I know. You look so beautiful too!” Chris told Stella and Crawford just laughed. Seriously? His not even giving me a compliment? Ugh!

“We better go inside now.” My dad said and went inside. We went to our table and took a seat. I sat down in between my sister and mom.

After ordering our food we talked for awhile and my mom and Mrs. Collins never stops blabbering, they’re so funny. While me and my sister are talking I can feel that someone is staring at me or my sister so i checked who was it and it was Mr. Collins. Why is she starring at Stella I looked at Mrs. Collins and she’s also starring at Stella, what’s up with them?

I kicked Stella’s foot and she stopped blabbering and looked at Mr. And Mrs. Collins.

“Uhm, I hope you don’t mind me asking you this but Mr and Mrs. Collins, why are you starring at me?” Stella asked them and laughed through her nose.

“Sorry dear but hope you too don’t mind us asking you this but do you have a boyfriend?” Mrs. Collins asked Stella.

“I don’t have one.” Stella answered and nose laughed again. “You’re so pretty and you don’t have one?” Mr. Collins replied in a bit shock. Before Stella can answer Mr. Collins chimes in again, “You know what? I know someone right for you.” He winked at Crawford and we all laughed but Stella didn’t see him doing that because the waiter came up to her to ask what she wants.

“Why are you guys laughing?” Stella asked with a confused expression. “Nothing princess but you they’re right both of you look so cute together.” My dad said while giggling and I saw Crawford’s eyes widen and just smiled and Stella on the other hand looks so confused.