Chapter 9

Chapter Nine

I woke up today feeling healthy and not sick anymore. I checked my phone if I have any messages and I saw Crawford’s name. He texted me and I don’t know how but that made my day.

From: Crawford

Good morning gorgeous! Still sick? :)

When I read the adjective that he described me, my heart started to beat faster again. I slapped my chest and tried to calm down but I can’t I think Crawford really hit me hard. When I also saw that word I think his just playing so I just played with him.

To: Crawford

Morning handsome! :) Healthy as ever, why? :)

While typing that message I don’t know I’m smiling and nose laughed. While waiting for his reply, I just stared at the ceiling. My memories flashed back again. I remember yesterday. I remember when he bought me food. I remember his laugh. I remember his voice, if Simon Cowell will meet him and Crawford will say ‘hi’ to him, I bet Simon will greet him back by saying “It’s a yes for me.”

I came back to reality when my phone vibrated, it’s him. A wide smile appeared in my face and read his message.

From: Crawford

Good for you, sweetie. ;) I just wanna ask if you’re going to the lake later. :)

---

Oh so now his playing with me too? Sweetie? Seriously Crawford? Stop making me fall for you harder please? But since I like him, I just played along too.

---

To: Crawford

Yes babe, I’ll be there. You? ;)

---

I can’t believe I’m doing this.

---

From: Crawford

I’ll be there too love. Can I pick you up? I want to walk with you tonight, I’m bored. :)

---

Walk with me tonight? I’d love too but I’m good.

---

To: Crawford

No thank you sweetie. :) I think I should be the one picking you up. :P

---

From: Crawford

Hey! ‘Sweetie’ is mine! Use your own word! Heh. -.- I already know the way to the lake hun, I’ve been going there for days now, remember? So let me pick you up later okay? What time are you going to the lake?

---

To: Crawford

I ran out of ideas sorry! Hehe but fine brainy. I’m going to the lake every 8:00 so be here five minutes to 8, got it my love? :)