Chapter Twenty-Four: This Is Awfully Domestic

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or any of the characters.

—————

"So..."

"So?"

Naruto wiggled his eyebrows at us. We, of course, pretended to not know what he was talking about. For as long as we could anyway. We knew that he knew, and he knew that we knew. I think Naruto just likes to make things difficult and tease us. Three can play at that game though, and he was outnumbered.

"Ino texted me this morning," he smiled wickedly.

"Yeah... I wonder who she didn't text," I muttered under my breath.

"We're really glad your dumbass is able to maintain friendships," Sasuke said before taking a sip of his water. "But what does this have to do with us?"

"Sasuke, Sakura. Did you guys...you know?" he asked while making a face and choosing to ignore what Sasuke said.

"Huh?" I pretended to act stupid.

"You know," he said, more flustered this time. "Do it."

"Do what?"

"It!" He said beginning to raise his hands.

"I'm afraid I don't know what you mean," Sasuke said offhandedly.

Naruto made his left index and thumb into a circle and stuck out his right index, no doubt preparing to do something embarrassing.

I quickly grabbed his hands when I noticed he wasn't stopping the finger from getting closer to the hole he made.

"No! Naruto!"

"What? It's not my fault you two are innocent little flowers," he cried.

"We knew what you meant but it's fun to tease you," Sasuke smirked but then frowned and pulled my hands off of Naruto's.

Naruto glared at us but instantly brightened when his ramen was placed in front of him while our bowls followed suit.

"We did spend the night together, but it wasn't something out of fifty shades," I mumbled. "We just ate pop tarts and talked."

"Yep, that's cool."

"Oh? So now that the conversation isn't about sex you're no longer interested?" I rolled my eyes at him. "Pervert."

He spluttered out a noise of indignation before muttering to himself and breaking up his chopsticks, no doubt giving up on arguing.

"How Hinata deals with you, I have no idea..." Sasuke shook his head and made a 'tsk' sound.

"Hey!"

—————

"You know when you said you were going to make me grocery shop...I didn't expect you to tag along."

Sasuke only shrugged indifferently before taking the keys out of the ignition.

Getting out of his car, I looked around and realized I'd never been here before. Quite frankly, I didn't know where the fuck he took me because I'm not a Tokyo native. Could I have spent more time exploring? Most definitely! Did I want to? Of course not, I was too busy moping over my unfortunate first world problems to care. The only time I went out was when I first moved and then when the twins came to visit. I should've done it more often though, I don't know how we were surviving in my house with the bare necessities.

We walked into the rather large grocery store and he picked out an uncommonly deep shopping cart. I hadn't seen those kinds of carts around since Walmart. This place wasn't near as large as Walmart, but it was still pretty damn big for a grocery store which made me excited.