Chapter Fourteen: Exploring Tokyo Part 3

Me: So. I had a major writer's block. As you can tell. But hopefully I'm back now with some renewed creativity on this story and hopefully have a weekly update. Anyhoo it's been a while, disclaimer partay anyone?

Lee: I SHALL DO IT! I MUST MAKE GAI-SENSEI PROUD!

Me: -cringes- anyone else?

-crickets-

Me: OOOOHHHH!! Sasuke can do it!

Sasuke: Ugh why?

Me: Do it. I command you.

Sasuke: How dare you speak to the lone survivor of the powerful Uchiha clan that way?

Neji: What about Itachi? He survived.

Sasuke: ...We do not speak of him! I am the only one left that is loyal. Must act as an avenger and avenge my clan!

Me: -nods as if interested but really doesn't care- You're doing the damn disclaimer.

Sasuke: No.

Me: Are you prepared to face the consequences of your actions?

Sasuke: Yes. Of course. I'll accept your puny and weak consequences. There is not a thing that I can't kill.

Me: So be it.

Naruto: Arianna here doesn't own this fabulous shit. All she owns is the plot line of the story and her made up characters.

Me: Thank you Naruto. On with le chappie!

Wanna find out what happens? See at the end of the chapter!

••••••••••

I stared at him and his date longer than I needed to. It hurt to look, especially when she was so pretty. Glossy black hair down to her waist in perfect curls, eyes bluer than the sky, and porcelain pale skin. She sat with a sort of grace, her back straight and her legs crossed diagonally. She had a napkin on her lap and took a sip of her water. Her dress was an elegant white, strapless and in a corset form. It was down to just above her knees and she wore black wedges to pull it all off.

She was gorgeous.

And I could definitely recognize Sasuke's messy chicken ass hair. Damn he needs to run a brush through that shit.

I could hear someone faintly calling my name, but I couldn't take my eyes off my former boyfriend and his date.

"Sakura."

I frowned and looked at the source of the voice.

"What?" I snapped. Ashton's eyes widened and I immediately regretted it. "Oh god, I'm so sorry Ashton. I need air, sorry."

With that, I stood up and walked out. Luckily, chicken ass and the girl didnt notice.

I bit my lip and finally tore my eyes off the street to face my twin's worried looks; they'd followed me outside.

"Um...guys did you pay...?" I asked.

"...Shit, I'll be back!" Carolyn said, and ran back inside.

"Sakura..."

"I'm fine Ashton, I'm not letting this one thing get me down, let's just enjoy the rest of our night."