Chapter Eighteen: Demon Eyes

Hi again! Early update cx Some of you were confused at the ending of the last chapter but I promise it'll make sense in this one.

Okay so I got a suggestion to make Sasgay jealous, so I'm gonna try and squeeze it in this chapter. I already clarified that Ashton was gay as hell, but I can try to work with him again. If not I'll make up a random character.

Let's see what else? Oh yeah to the reader (WHO ACTUALLY HAS MY SAME NAME FUCK YEAH) who commented about the free parody 50% off, we need more episodes don't we? I love how Nagisa's a thug and Haru's schizophrenic and Makoto is basically a horny version of Ashton and then there's Rin and Rei xD

To my other reader (you sarcastic lil shit), I apologize for scaring you with my serial killers, did you manage to sleep well? Well either way, too bad cause I still have a looong way to go with this fanfic ;D I'd start taking afternoon naps if I were you!

One more thing, thanks to everyone for being patient with me xD I know it sucked to wait so long for an update but hopefully I can pick back up where I left off and give you punctual updates again. I'd say I'm gonna at least have around 30 chapters total so that's fun.

Do any of you watch Attack on Titan? We need a new goddamn season don't we?

Also follow my instagram if you want cx it's shingeki_no_stop and basically a fan page of different anime. And you can actually talk to me one-on-one there since I hardly check my inbox on here.

Alright, here's the next chapter!

------------------

"We need to put up wanted posters around town, put this online, use any resources we can get our hands on to track down Ichigo Hara," Naruto stated before we left.

"I'll make sure to make copies of his picture and scan it to save it on my computer. I'll do that as soon as I get home and I'll send it to you guys so we can post it on any social media sites. I'll be in charge of putting it on every law enforcement website I can; we can't let Hara run around," Sasgay said.

Everyone nodded.

I packed my shit in a hurry and made my way out after saying rushed goodbyes. No matter how professional I acted except for that one time, I still was only keeping appearances. Sasuke's constant glances in my direction didn't help my resolve to get the hell over him. As soon as the meeting ended, the tense air between us was back and I just had to get out of there before I did something I might regret.

I opened the passengers side of the car and put my bag on the seat before closing it and making my way towards the drivers side. I had to take the car because Tenten's house was a good fifteen minutes away from work.

I was fixing my rear-view mirror when I caught sight of Sasuke going towards car.

'Hey come on let's go home,' inner said hurriedly.

I chose to ignore her pleas to leave when I realized I should've listened.

Someone met Sasuke at his car, her grin as beautiful as she was.

Fiancee.

She gave him a quick kiss and hug, getting in the passengers seat and letting him take the wheel.

Ouch.

Before he got in though, he met my eyes.

I looked away, putting the car into gear and backing out the driveway, making my way towards the apartment.

--------------------

"Hey Sakura! How was work?" Ashton asked me before enveloping me into a hug. I felt a stab of guilt at the way I treated him this morning before returning the hug. He greeted me right when I came out of my room.