Chapter Two: Conceited Little Rich Girl

Me: Hiiiiiii!! Guess what time it is! Guess. What. Time. It. Is! Someone, guess! Nowwwwww!!!!!!

Carolyn: Disclaimer time?

Me: CORRECT! Who wants to do it?!

Sakura: OOH! ME! I'LL-

Ashton: -pushes her into a well- HA! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET PINKY! I'll do it! It's my turn! I shall do-

Ino: MOVE IT BUB! -punches him- I'll say it. Arianna here doesn't own Naruto or any of it's characters, including me! -blows kisses to readers-

Shikamaru: Get on with it woman.

Ino: -glares- I already did.

Me: Oh. You don't know how things run here.

Ino: WHAT?! I DID THE DISCLAIMER!

Naruto (appears out of nowhere): Yessss...BUT. You forgot to mention that Arianna only owns Carolyn and Ashton. As they are characters concocted by her mind and her mind alone.

Shikamaru: Wow. You got smarter.

Naruto: WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!

Carolyn: He probably means you got smarter choices in words since Jade and Onyx.

Ino: Don't bet on it.

Ashton: -gets up- you pack a punch woman...

Me: I wrote what she did. So don't give her all the credit.

Ashton: -phone rings- Hold on...

Me: Wanna find out what happens? Read at the end of the chapter!

••••••••••••••••

"Thanks for walking me home, Naruto," I grinned. "Would you like to come in?"

"Sorry, I have to get back home," he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh, to who? Hinata?" I elbowed him.

"Yeah," he blushed, "Bye, Sakura-chan. We'll stop by tomorrow, okay?"

"Sounds good! See you later!" I said, closed the door, and locked it. Can't have a murderer break in, that would be way too ironic for me.

Get it? Because I can't solve my own murder if I'm dead.

'Smooth,' Inner rolled her eyes.

I sauntered into the kitchen, grocery bag in hand. I prepared the ramen and ate it in silence. After I was done, I washed my dish and started unpacking. I put the songs on my phone on shuffle and unpacked to the music. The first song that came on was 'Backseat Serenade' by All Time Low, my favorite at the moment. I connected the charger and started to charge my phone. I sang along, bringing clothes and all that necessary shit women need and when I was done, it was around eleven at night. I shoved the suitcases in the deepest and darkest corner in my walk-in closet. Again, conceited little rich girl, ick.

'Hon, I don't see why you're complaining about being rich. I'm not,' Inner said.

I'm not exactly...complaining. I just don't want to be known as the girl with loaded parents who gets everything she wants. For once, I'd like to do something for myself.

'Makes sense, I guess. Still, it's nice to have parents who can set you up with good crap without you paying for it.'

...Touché.

I was a bit sleepy, so I took the pajamas I set aside when I was unpacking and put those on. Ahh, that's a lot more comfortable! Have you guys ever worn skinny jeans and a tight shirt and just everything is tight on you but not uncomfortable tight, but you don't feel the tightness. Then you put on your pajamas and take off your bra and all that shit and let your hair down, eat some bacon on your bed, and you feel like you're in paradise? Man oh man does that feel good. I laid on the bed after turning the lights off and was surrounded by darkness. I stared into it, sleeping on my side like I usually do.