chapter 25 Big Changes

( Lets jump back to Izuku and what's going on)

Nezu: What is the meaning of this? I've just announced that this school is no longer operating.

Soldier: Well we've been order to take any pro heroes into custody.

Nezu: On whose authority were you commanded to do this?

Soldier: on the authority of the mayor of Mustafa city. When he signed the petition to Shut U.A down he didn't realize that he'd be giving authority to the army to keep the peace now it's been declared Martial Law anyone who preforms any heroic action will be shot with a special bullet that erases quirks.

As the students begin to laugh nobody took what the soldier said seriously and they were about to receive a rude awakening. As class 1-B' Monoma spoke out in his annoying way the soldier fired a shot that didn't kill him but erased his quirk and made him quirkless. As Monoma tired to use his quirk and absorb Tetsutetsu's quirk nothing was happening and that's when he realized that the bullet that erases quirks existed.

When Monoma was seen as quirkless the laughter of everyone became screams of terror that such a weapon existed to completely erase a quirk. As the soldier stepped to the podium to speak

Soldier: Listen well effective immediately this city is under Martial Law!!!!! If you are caught breaking any of the new law we are ordered to terminate you!!!

All the young heroes in training felt fear and did as they were told because they didn't want to suffer like Monoma.

Soldier: As you leave here the new laws have been posted outside memorize the laws and obey!!

As everyone left U.A the buildings around them had a flag with a strange emblem on it.

As everyone went to their respective homes Izuku and all his wives had gone back home and waited to see hat was going to happen

As everyone went to their respective homes Izuku and all his wives had gone back home and waited to see hat was going to happen. Izuku decided to call his mom and dad

(Phonecall)

Izuku: hello Mom are you and Dad okay?

Inko: yes honey we are okay but there are soldiers all over the place and they're saying there is a curfew.

Izuku: mom U.A has been shutdown and anyone who is caught doing hero work will be shot with a bullet that eliminates any sign of a quirk.

Inko was speeches she was now terrified if anything happens to be son or daughters in law her silence was broken by Izuku who was still on the phone.

Izuku: mom if you'd like you and Dad can live with me at my house there's enough room so it's not a bother.

Inko: how are we going to move all of our possessions?

Izuku :Easy I will teleport into the apartment and open a portal the leads to here

Inko was confused but after a few seconds Izuku appeared and a portal behind him that lead to his home he told his mother to take the valuables and walk through the portal after she grabbed everything the apartment where they lived became vacant.

Izuku: Mom, Dad let me show you to the room you'll be staying in

as Izuku's wives helped they're mother in law get settled  Momo received a call from her parents who had seen the news about what happened.

Mr. Yaoyorozu: Momo dear are you okay we've seen the news and everything has gone wrong are you.  Izuku safe?

Momo: yes father we're safe where are you now?

Mr. Yaoyorozu: we're heading to Midoriyas house now we plan to let them live with us.

Momo: actually I want you to live with me and Izuku his parents are here he teleported them with his quirk do you want him to do the same for you?

Mr. Yaoyorozu: if it's not a bother?

At that moment Izuku appeared behind his father in-law whom he startled and responded to his question.

Izuku: it's no bother at all father just take what you can and come through the portal.

As Yaoyorozu's father stepped through he was happy to see that his daughter was doing well then he noticed all the other girls who were with them and asked Izuku in private

Mr.Yaoyorozu: Let me guess they all fell in love with you and you took them as your wives?

Izuku: yeah pretty much.

Mr.Yaoyorozu: I take it Momo was okay with this?

Izuku: Yeah pretty much.

Mr. Yaoyorozu: Are you bringing Class 1-A and  class 1-B here? It's possible to do so

Izuku: how?

Mr. Yaoyorozu: I told you both that this will double as your hero headquarters did you go to the basement?

Izuku: to be honest no I didn't.

As Momo's father facepalm he lead Izuku to the basement and showed him a button that said hero headquarters. As the button was pressed they looked outside as something  began to rise from underground.

They were luxury apartments it was like a big community that was surrounding the already huge land that belongs to Momo and Izuku

Mr. Yaoyorozu: Did you honestly believe that you're side kicks would have to commute here every day? When i said this place will also double as your hero headquarters your sidekicks/ team will live on the premises

Izuku: with this we can have both class 1-A and 1-B live here while we plan

Momo: Plan for what?

Izuku: We plan our rebellion I got a feeling that the leauge of villains had something to do with this. But before we talk about that any further let's assemble the class.

As Izuku contacted the guys and told them they and their families were welcome to live with him and his family as did the girls they contacted the girls and they're families to live in safety with them.

As everyone arrived via Izuku's portal even high ranking heroes were there such as AllMight, Endeavor, Midnight, Kamui woods, Gunhead, best jeanist etc.... Izuku called a meeting and when everyone had gathered he began to speak.

Izuku: what I'm about to say may sound crazy but I believe that the league of villians have infiltrated the government offices.

AllMight: I have someone here who can back up what you've just said Young Midoriya his name is Naomasa Tsukauchi.

Tsukauchi: hello I work for the police department as a detective and I've been looking into what Midoriya has said and I do see a connection between the government and villians. After villians are caught a week later those same villians are causing trouble again so I've decided to investigate I'll do whatever I can to help this cause.

Monoma: May I assist you Detective Tsukauchi I may not have a quirk anymore but I'll do whatever it takes to help.

Here ends this chapter hope you all enjoy the exciting development until next time