Chapter 3 Suprise

After Izuku went to his room after his shower he was relaxing while listening to his favorite metal band Circus Maximus.
As he listened to music it helped him finish his homework he heard a knock at his door and he lowered his music and said " Come in" it was his father at his door.

Izuku: Hey dad sorry was the music too loud? Is everything okay?

Hisashi: no the music wasn't a problem I thought i could talk to you since ive been away for so long I feel like I havent supported you.

Izuku: Its okay dad I understand that your job was important and without you here I had to grow up to be strong.

Hiashi: Well son tell me how you've been lets catch up tell me how your studies are going.

Izuku: Well everything is going well Im being trained by allmight its an honor im also top of my class at school.

Hiashi: Wow Im inpressed youve come a long way my son. So what about a girlfriend any romance in your life?

Izuku: No dad no girlfriend i mean my quirk is villian like i doubt any girl would be interested in me.

Hisashi: Have more confidance in yourself well the reason i ask about the girlfriend situation is because My boss has a daughter thats the same age as you and we talked about it after becoming good friends that we should have an arranged marrige.

Izuku: What???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You mean you and your boss are arranging a marrige between two people who know nothing about eachother?

Hisashi: Now son dont be so upset here is a picture of her and information from her father that details her likes and dislikes her name is Momo Yaoyorozu.

Izuku: Wait i feel like ive seen her before I dont know where.......

(At the same time in a diffrent part of town)

Momo yaoyorozu: I cant keep that young man out of my mind his green and black curly hair the mystery of his quirk he's interesting I wonder if I could speak to him.
As she was lost in thought a well dressed man cane into her room Lady yaoyorozu the Master of the household has returned and wishes to see you.

Momo yaoyorozu: Yay Daddy's home its been so long! Welcome home father how was you assignment overseas?

Mr yaoyorozu: hello my beloved daughter momo how are you? Is everything well where is your mother?

Momo: well mother had to attend a meeting that required her attention and I spent the day doing homework and studying.

Mr yaoyorozu: thats my girl studying to be better than anyone else. Im sorry to ask you this momo but has any young man caught your eye?

Momo: F-F-Father?!?!?!?! Nobody has caught my attention and i dont have anyone i like in particular

Mr yaoyorozu: Perfect Ive arranged you to marry the son of one of my employees he's about the same age as you would you like to meet him? If not I have a picture of him and a list of likes and dislikes. His name is Izuku Midoriya

As Mr yaoyorozu had showed his daughter momo the picture it was the same young man that kept running through her mind ever since she saw him train at Dagobah municipal beach.

Momo: When Can I meet him?

Mr.yaoyorozu: Well you seem eager to meet him now do you know him?

Momo: No I dont know him but he seems kida nice.

Mr.yaoyorozu: I'll contact my friend Hisashi so we can setup a meeting for you and his son. Okay?

Momo: Yes Father I will do my best to make a great first impression. Now please excuse me farher.