Chapter 12 Midoriya's training camp PT.1

(small summary after USJ)This was during the time that U.A was going to be closed for two weeks and Izuku and Momo have told everyone about they're relationship now that the secret was out and school would be closed for two weeks due to the USJ incident Izuku told his classmates that he would host a training camp for the two weeks and everyone was welcomed the two who didn't want to join were todoroki and bakugou.

As Izuku volunteered to pick everyone up from they're homes the they would need two pro heroes to supervise the training camp. Luckily All might and volunteered and Tenya Iidas brother was able to join..

(Flash back to the Iida house hold)

Tenya Iida: Hey big brother do you think you can do me a favor?

Tensei Iida: Sure Tenya what's up?

Tenya: Do you think you could be a volunteer for a training camp my friend is holding at his home?

Tensei: Sure I'll be glad to help what other pro is going to volunteer?

Tenya: All Might and you that's it

Tensei: All Might!!!!!! How did your friend convince all might to supervise this training camp?

Tenya: All might and my friend Midoriya are old acquaintances

(End of Flashback)

As Izuku picked up all of the classmates who will attend this training camp and those who will attend are Denki Kaminari, Kirishima Eijiro, Mashirao Ojiro, Tokoyami Fumikage, Ochako Uraraka, Kyouka Jiro, Ashido Mina, Tsuyu Asui  these students are attending this training camp. As Izuku had finished picking up the attending students everyone was shocked to see Izuku and Momo's home the Iida brothers and All Might were the last to arrive there was a buzz at the gated waterfall entrance

Allmight:Hello this is All Might along with me are the Iida siblings is this the residency of Izuku Midoriya?

Izuku: Hey all might yeah let me buzz you guys in.

As the waterfall stopped and All Mightand the Iida siblings made they're way to the top of the driveway they too was astonished to see the home of Izuku and Momo but right then and there Izuku said "Welcome friends and pro heros who will be superv...

As the waterfall stopped and All Mightand the Iida siblings made they're way to the top of the driveway they too was astonished to see the home of Izuku and Momo but right then and there Izuku said "Welcome friends and pro heros who will be supervising this camp before we begin let's get settled in Guys you follow me and girls follow Momo".

(Izuku's Group)

Kirishima: Woah Izuku how the hell can you afford to live here?

Izuku: Well this home was a gift from my in-laws

Everyone: What!!!!!!!!!!!! Momo's family is loaded?

Izuku: Yeah because her father worked hard to build his Enterprise from the ground up and my father is an employee at his company so as a wedding gift they gave us this house.

Everyone: When was the wedding!?!?!?!?!?!?

Izuku: we haven't had the wedding ceremony but we signed the marriage registration form, we're waiting for a good opportunity to appear so we can have the ceremony.