Chapter 4

CAUTION - Strong language and M/M sex.

A/N: I am tired of trying to remember to keep my verbs present tense and matching the object so I am going to write it with flex tense but I don't mean like it happend a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... More of a recounting of recent events and so I can get it on the page before it fleets away. Pre-forgiveness is appreciated. :)

Dialog not in quotes are the "thoughts" spoken between Derek and Stiles. A pleasant side-effect of their wolf-mating.

- Chapter 4 - Understanding -

(...cont'. from Ch.2 Stiles looks up at him, silent, the tears starting anew and wraps himself around Derek again his cheek to Derek's whispering in his ear. "I know. I am your mate. Your wolf mate now."

Derek howls inside with joy and wraps Stiles up in his arms and they kiss passionately, rolling across the bed and onto the floor with a loud 'thud' laughing into each other...)

Derek rolled under Stiles and gazed lovingly into his eyes. He was in love with the young man on top of him and was loved back. He has bitten his human mate and made him a werewolf.

The lips grinding down into his own brought him back to the present. He rolled Stiles off of him and held him face to face still on the floor, the sheet wadded beneath them. He brought his fingers to rest on the cheek of his mate. His mate. Those words held new meaning now that Stiles was wolf. His eyes went wide with the realization of what just happened. He started to speak.

"Sti-..." He was cut off with a finger pressed to his lips telling him to "Shhh, baby. It's okay. I wanted this. You knew that."

The next words came silently.

Derek. Can you hear me?

Derek looked at him, green eyes slightly wide again.

Yes, I can hear you.

YES! I knew it! Thank, God. Finally!

Stiles grinned despite not saying anything. Derek loved that grin.

My grin? Awww, how cute.

Stop Stiles; I'm being serious.

Me too. Just like I like your hard...

STILES!

I was going to say abs, but now that you mention it...

Stiles reached between them and stroked his hand down the front of Derek's abs and down to his still damp crotch, feeling it jump at his touch.

"Mmmm..." Derek said out loud, slightly startled at the sound in the room.

Stiles' eyes shot to Derek's and saw the fire starting again.

"Nope, we have places to go Mister; that will just have to wait!" and got up off the floor and padded to the bathroom.

"What? You are just going to leave me like this?" quizzed Derek, mock shock on his face.

Stiles looked back to see his mate lying on the floor, up on one arm, completely naked with an erection pulsing slightly. He was gorgeous. Smooth tan skin. Dark black hair. Green flashing eyes. Muscled in all the right places and with a look of lust and love for the young man observing him. Stiles' heart started beating faster. He could smell his own arousal and notices that his mate on the floor could smell it too. His wolf powers were already growing.

Derek caught the whiff and his erection jumped.

Yes, you love me you handsome oaf, he thought to him.

Yes, and you love me too, Derek thinks back at Stiles. And you better run.

Derek launches up at Wolf speed, hurling himself at Stiles with a wide grin ready to pin him down and ravage his creamy white body.