Chapter 3

CAUTION - Strong language and M/M sex.

- Chapter 3 - Realization-

(...cont'. from Ch.1 "Jackson feels himself getting hard and smiles into the mouth pressing against his realizing he isn't wearing any clothes under the soft sheets of Danny's bed." ...)

Danny pulls off of Jackson, and stands up next to the bed. Jackson protests reaching up for him but Danny just smirks and pushes Jackson's hand away. He crosses his arms and reaches for the hem of his shirt and slowly pulls it off, revealing his tanned torso and washboard abs.

Jackson chuckles lewdly and motions Danny to come back and lie down.

"Jax, we've got to be careful. You're still recovering. You're bruised and bandaged and..."

Jackson cuts him off by pressing his lips against Danny's and by pulling Danny's hand down to his crotch.

Danny resists at first but only a little. 'God his skin is so warm,' Danny thinks to himself wondering if Jackson has a fever. His own groin is bulging uncomfortably against his gray sweatpants, confined in his jockstrap making him ache.

Jackson notices and moves his other hand to it, causing Danny to moan gratefully.

"Ah ha! I knew it!" comes a loud voice at the window.

Both Danny and Jackson jump in fear at being startled, Danny pressing down on his tented crotch trying to cover his obvious hard on. Jackson gasps at the sudden movement when he, also startled, pulls back, making his aching body flare and sending needles to his spinal cord.

"What the fuck, Stiles?" yells Jackson, wincing in pain. "You scared the crap out of us!" Danny just glowered, regaining his composure.

"Well, well, well. Don't mind me boys I was just wanting to know if the patient survived," he facetiously sang out giving a dramatic once over to the situation. "I can see from the way things are... uh, looking up, so to speak, that he did." He motions to the obvious semi that Jackson is sporting noticing it's considerable length and unconsciously licking his lips.

"Way to go Danny. Looks like you caught the big one, so to speak," he chortles dodging the fist coming at him from the darker skinned boy.

"Fuck you Stiles," Danny yells as he misses Stiles chin.

"Hey hey! No need for violence, I just came to check on Jackson," Stiles states innocently.

"Sure you did jerk. No thanks to your fucking boyfriend. He tried to kill me," Jackson fires back. "Look at me!"

Standing there with mock shock motions coming from his mouth, he feigns innocence. "I don't know what you are talking about, Jackson," Stiles replies. "Listen ass, as I recall the situation, you came to him begging for the bite, and when he bit you, Sir Galahad over here broke through what was left of the window and sprayed him in the face with that shit."

"Aconite Tea," Danny states matter of fact, still clenching his fist.

"Yes, that stuff. Thank you. Aconite Tea. Do you know what that does to a werewolf? Do you? It's like holy water to a vampire. Like gasoline on a fire. Basically you, Danny, yes, you, stop looking at me like that. It's your fault Jackson got hurt. He never would have lashed out after that bite had he not been sprayed and thought Jackson did it. Then you sprayed him again!" Stiles explains with accusation in his voice.

"He... bit... him..." Danny says through clenched teeth.

"Because... he... asked... him... too... or was the point moot with you?" says Stiles, his neck shaking side to side sarcastically.