This is gonna be hard

Lacey's pov

I honestly have no clue what I'm going to do. To be honest I don't really like Wesley's personality, but there's just something that makes me like him. And then there's Keaton everything about him is perfect. Man this is going to be a hard decision.

But I should probably get to know each of them better, I mean maybe I can give them both a chance. that's what I'm gonna have to do.

Keaton's pov

Hey wes can u a drive me to Starbucks I need to meet up with a friend. "Keaton I already know your meeting up with Lacey because so am I she told me she needed to tell both of us something. When wesley told me that my heart sank what if she doesn't like me because of my asshole of a brother, or what if she likes my asshole of a brother.

I'm actually so nervous we are just pulling up to Starbucks now and my palms are sweaty and omg there she is, she's gorgeous, really breath taking woah Keaton what if she called us here to tell me bad news.

Lacey came over to me first I sent a smirk over to wes and I could see it was making him pissed, hello there beautiful, hi keats she said nicely well giving me a hug, then she did the same to wes but of coarse he kissed her cheek, ugh whatta flirt.

Wesleys pov

I said hello and then gave Lacey a little kiss on the cheek and damnn her skin is so soft, I really just wanna grab her face and kiss her even though I know I can't.

Once we all get our coffee we go and get a table, I start off the conversation by asking why she called us over here.

Well actually I wanted to tell you guys my decision... oh boy here it comes I hope keats doesn't get to mad when she says me, I mean come on who wouldn't pick me.

Lacey's pov

Well actually I want to tell you guys my decision, so I had this idea since I don't really know either of you I want to give you guys both a chance, I mean if that's okay with you.

Well that's actually a really good idea, thanks keats it took me a while to think of it. what do you think wes? well it sounds like a really smart Idea but who gets to go ah with you first?

Actually keaton and I already have had a date so I thought maybe me and you can ah go on a date, I mean no hard feelings keats it's just I know more about you and need to know a little more about wes.

Keatons pov

Well it does hurt a little bit but I'm not gonna say that to her and make wes know I'm upset. um not at all Lacey I totally understand.

How about I go wait in the car well you guys figure things out. I'll see ya later lace.

Wesleys pov

So you really wanna get to know me eh lacey? ya of course you seem like a nice guy. well I will pick you up tomorrow at 7pm wear something nice, see ya then Lacey. bye wes tell keats bye too.

Hey keats "hi wes I get it you think she likes you ha well it's not over May the best guy win."

Ha that seems like a pretty easy thing to win I can't wait to get that gorgeous women to be mine and not keatons.

A/n I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter vote and tell me what you think oh by the way I'm sorry I didn't post lately I'll try to post more! Please vote and comment😘 ❌⭕️❌⭕️✌️~ Lydia DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!