Chapter 1 (the first day can be rough)

Lacey's pov

Im so excited for my first day of my dream job. I just moved out to LA a week ago and I already think I fit in! Well I should probably get up and get ready I mean after all I have to be there by 6.

I finally roll out of bed and turn on my shower as I'm waiting for the shower to heat up I glance at myself in the mirror. I love my long brown hair that goes down to my hips, my hair really brings out my deep blue eyes. I'm kinda short I'm about 5"1.

After I finish my shower I get dressed in my scrubs and eat breakfast I quickly pull my hair back in a pony and put on a bit of mascara and lip balm. After this I get in my car and drive to the vet clinic.

Once I park my car I start to get nervous, it's almost like I'm getting ready for the first day of school, the same question is going through my head "will people like me"? I shake the thoughts and walk inside.

I get met by my boss aka the head vet she greets me and introduces me to everyone. Once all the first day shit is over she finally tells me what I'm going to be doing today.

Of course the first that comes out of my mouth is " I'm so excited to work with animals I literally can't wait"! she looks at me and says "oh you won't be working with animals on your first day, you get to clean up the kennels there starting to get really stinky" I put on the biggest fake smile I can build up and say of course! THIS IS POSSIBLY THE WORST JOB EVER!! I mean I came to LA to be a vet not to clean up dog shit.

I pick up my pooper scooper and make my way back out to the kennels. Ah this really stinks like literally it's like they having cleaned the kennels since the last new person was here.

2 hours later~~~

It's finally lunch ugh what I thought would be the best job ever turned out to be the worst. My best friend came in to visit his name is Alex he has been my friend since grade 3 I honestly don't know what I would do without him. We start taking and I tell him everything he starts to make me laugh by saying about how he would go pound the shit out of my boss if she won't let me work with animals. After he left my day was boring all I got to do was fix around the animal food and toys that are for sale.

By the time 6 rolled around I was so ready to go home. Once my ugly ass boss told me to go home I ran out of the vet clinic like it was on fire. I didn't even say bye I just left.

Once I got home I started to cry who knew that my dream job could end up being the worst job. After I finish my self pity party I ran a bubble bath, then got ready for bed. I went on twitter for a bit and then finally fell asleep after that long terrible day.

A/N~ thanks for reading I hope u enjoy the first chapter and by the wag it will get better! Anyways tell us what you think!! Don't forget to vote!! ❌⭕️❌⭕️ Lydia