I'll think about it chapter6

Wesleys pov

The anger was now running through my veins. But all of my anger Melted away as I saw her she was so beautiful.

Keaton looks scared out of his mind and once I noticed him I was even more pissed. "Wes before you say anything it's not what it looks like!" keaton croaks.

Well it looks like your trying to move in on my girl. "Um I know this is a brother to brother conversation but I'm not anyone's girl I bearly know either of you." I was kinda surprised of what just came out of her mouth, I liked how feisty she was.

Lacey's pov

I can't believe I have to incredibly hot guys fighting over me and I mean me, omf this has never happened before.

I heard wesley start talking again and he said "well why don't we let Lacey chose who she likes." fine then I mean I don't know either so that means for the next few weeks I will get to hang with them sweet.

Uh well I don't really know you guys but um.. I guess I need time to think about it.

With that I left yogurt land. I have no clue what I'm going to do I think I like both of them.

Keatons pov

"Wes why do you have to ruin everything"? I'm still shocked that she just got up and left. "well for one I did call dibs and you went behind my back and took her on a date!" actually I did it as a friendly thing I mean she just moved here and has no friends.

Whatever just come home and bring my car back, that's all he said to me I don't wanna let a girl get in between as but I think I'm in love.

A\N I know this chapter sucks but it's just a filler chapter so the next chapter will be better! Keep reading and voting! ❌⭕️❌⭕️✌️ Lydia