You cant take her out (chapter 3)

Lacey's pov

I had a great rest of the day. It was way better than yesterday, I actually think I'm starting to fit in. After keaton left with his brother I had a few more clients and met a really nice girl named Riley.

Well it's 6 O'clock and honestly I don't want to go home but at the same time I do cause i want to talk to keaton and get to know him better.

Later at home

"Beep"beep"beep hmm I wonder who would text me. Haha I'm so stupid sometimes, as I glance down at the phone I realized it's keaton yay! but us soon as I read the text it wasn't so yay

From- keaton:) I know I promised to take u to that movie on Saturday but I can't.

I didn't even reply just as I thought my life was getting better really it's getting worst. I just decide not to text him back just to let him know I didn't care, but really I was kinda upset.

Keatons pov

"What ya thinking about bro"? wes says to me as I realize I was staring off In space. "Oh nothing just a girl" It better not be the girl from the vet clinic! He screams at me ... how the fuck did he know I like her. why does it matter wes?

BECAUSE I CALLED FUCKING DIBS THATS WHY!! He screams as he leaves the living room. Wow I guess wes really does like her. Maybe I should let him try to be with her.

I hate having to tell her I'm not gonna take her to the movies on Saturday but I have to it's bro code.

To- Lacy;) I know I promised to take u to that movie on Saturday but I can't.

Ugg I wait an hour for a text back but I guess she dosent care anyways. I finally just go to sleep.

A/N~ hey guys I hope u like this chapter it's kinda a filler chapter but still please vote and tell me what ya think! ❌⭕️❌⭕️✌️~ Lydia