Well that exculated quickly chapter 5

Lacey's pov

Hi keaton! "Hey you ready to go?" damn his voice was so cute I couldn't help but smile a little! "Man your smile looks cute" as soon as those words came out of his mouth I felt my cheeks start to burn. This is gonna be a fun ice cream date. "Well we should probably go" ya I think so too.

Once we got out of the apartment building he opened my side of the white Ferrari he was driving. But I noticed that the licenses plate said wes. "Did u steel wesleys car?" hahaha Um ya, you little badass you.I noticed as soon as I said that his cheeks started to turn rosy red.

Once we got to yogurt land, I got strawberry fro yo with a lot of toppings, as I reached to pay for mine keaton put his hand in front of me don't worry I got this. "Oh keats u don't have too." but I want to.

We sat down and started talking just about life and I found out he was in a band called emblem3 with wes,drew and himself.

Right as I was about to tell him a bit about myself, an angry wes came running through the door with a look like he was about to kill someone.

Wesleys pov

I just went for a long run after that long argument I had with keats, but as I turned in the yard I realized my Ferrari was gone. Oh that little shit, I'm gonna kill him. I have a feeling I know exactly were he is!

I jump in my black Nissan convertible and go to the only place that keats takes girls to... yogurt land. As I drove I just kept getting more angry with him.

Finally I reached yogurt land and burst through the door ready to kill!

A/N~ here's chapter 5 I hope ya like it! Please vote!! I love all of y'all!!😘❌⭕️❌⭕️✌️ ~Lydia