+ bonus chapter

A small gift for letting this book reach its 10k reads. Thank you everyone 💖 I love you all~

Wen Junhui

A new start, a new beggining. Just exactly what I needed. After the incident, all I wanted is to get away from it all.

"Junhui! Hurry up or you'll be late for school!" My mom reminded me. Summer has already ended and here I am, going on a new adventure. After spending my summer in China, I decided it'll be no use to mourn over him for the rest of my life. I knew I have to start a new life. For me to do that, I decided to attend college in Korea.

I arrived at the school 5 minutes earlier. I checked my schedule and entered the room that says my class. I took my seat at the third row by the far left. My first class is Oral Communication. For the first time in my life, I felt so small. I'm not the pretty boy anymore. I'm unknown to everyone now. Even if I felt these new feelings for the first time, I feel satisfied.

"Hi! Is this seat taken?" A stranger asked regarding with the seat beside me.

"No, no one sits there." I replied with a smile. He beamed out a smile that could probably beat the sun.

"Good morning freshmen!" The teacher shouted as he entered the class. Everyone jumped out of shocked at the sudden burst out of the professor.

I guess this is where my life will start again.

---

First day into colloge and i'm already exhausted. The professors have no mercy and decided to indulge into the lecture right away. You don't even have to introduce yourself in class.

By 4:00pm, all of my classes are done. I rode the bus and plugged in my earphones to block out the noise.

Hearing the intro of the song made me freeze.

angae sok heurithajiman
geu soge nugunga isseo
nal neukkideut iksukhajiman
dalla dalla dalla

oran geonji garan geonji
heundeuneun soneun
museun tteushilkka tell me about it

Hearing the voice of Minghao sent shivers down my spine. The song playing was the one we wrote for each other with the help of Jihoon composing it. Instead of changing it like I used to do, I chose to listen to the whole song.

I got off the bus one station before my actual drop off. I knew that I have to visit the person I missed the most.

I just let my feet bring me to his grave.
There I spotted two unfamiliar figures by his grave.

"Dino?" I questioned when I saw the familiar figure of minghao's friend. I don't, however, recognize the one he's with. The guy sitting infront of his tomb look at me and was followed by the man standing beside him.

"Jun?" Dino asked, dusting himself as he stood up.

"Since when did you get back?" Dino was surprise to see me but he still gave me a warm smile.

"A week before school." I answered him.

"I just dropped by to talk to Minghao for a bit. I'll leave you up to it." Dino said. Before he could say goodbye, I stopped him.

"Can you like um, wait for me? I'll be quick, I promise. I just want to catch up with you. If that's okay with you and your friend." Even though Dino and I were not close friends before, we still share the same feelings for Minghao.

"Umm sure. We'll meet you by the bench." Dino said before walking away with his friend hand in hand. I reminded myself to ask about it later.

"I know you probably don't want me here but I visited anyways." I said beffore letting out a sigh. I don't know what to say to him.