sah

Xu Minghao

A month has passed since Jun and I became friends and there were still no progress. We only talked when 1. We're bored which 2. Never happens to him because he's friends with everyone so he only talked to me when 3. He needs help with the lessons.

Once class ended, I recieved a text from Chan

From: Lee Chan

Yo Vernon is back from LA he told me to meet him at the spot. You can go first i have detention

Vernon is a friend of us. We were a trio but he had to move to LA to study for high school.

I rushed to my locker to put my books then headed to our spot. It was the the 7/11 we always go to.

"Vernon Chwe!" I shouted when I saw him waiting outside.

"Xu Minghao!" He shouted back.

"Since when did you come to Korea?" I asked after greeting each other.

"I just went for vacation. I miss you guys." He replied.

"Anyways where's Chan?" He asked.

"He'll be joining us later. He got detention right now."

"Chan hasn't change a bit. He's still getting himself in trouble."

"Right." I said letting out a laugh.

"So how's LA?" I asked.

"LA's good. This guy got himself a girl."

"Oh really? That's so unlike you Vernon."

"I know right. I used to be so shy around girls back then."

"Let's eat first i'm hungry." He invited. We walked inside the 7/11 and bought ourselves some ramyeon.

"Buy me some too." Someone entered the store and said.

"Lee Chan!" Vernon greeted.

"Vernon! Long time no see." While they catch up I got another ramyeon for Chan and payed for it.

"Guys let's eat!" I invited. It feels good to be complete again. I'm kinda getting sick of Chan's face. Don't tell him.

"So Vernon tell us, who's the unlucky girl." I teased making Chan almost spit his food.

"Vernon has a girl?" He choked out.

"Apparently he does." I replied.

"Her name is Cassey and she's into k-pop. When she heard me rapping, she talked to me then bam we're now in a relationship." Vernon shared. When will this happen to me and Jun?

"I'm envious I want a girl too." Chan whined.

"I want to have a happy ending with Jun too."

"You still like him?" Vernon asked. He don't know Jun but I kept talking about him even back then.

"Yeah." I said getting a little shy. They know that i'm bisexual and thank God they're not judging but I feel shy when we talked about relationship and they thought about girls while I thought about Jun.

"They even interacted." Chan added.

"Wow Hao I thought you'll never have the guts to talk to that guy."

"Is he even good-looking?" Vernon asked and as if on cue, Jun and his group of friends came.

"Go look for it yourself." I gestured toward them and they followed with their look.